Liam Gallagher Says Bono Has..And Looks Like A..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kristie said:
*does a little... digital camera picture taking since I don't have a scanner*
attachment.php

Forget Liam and Noel...who are those two sesy mofos on the left side of the pic? ;)

aaand one more
there's a really nice one of Bono but I'll find somewhere else to post that ;)

Attachments

• elecarlingnmeinside.jpg
    elecarlingnmeinside.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 89
Edge ... too ... CUTE! Gah! Also, what's up with Larry's lack of hair? Or was it just greased down?

Attachments

• elecarlingnmeinside.jpg
    elecarlingnmeinside.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 67
Re: Re: Re: Liam Gallagher Says Bono Has..And Looks Like A..

:laugh: Sicy!!!

grammy8.jpg

i'll give you this grammy before i give you this bottle..

;)

Oh Sicy & Olive, you're soooo silly!:lol:

So Liam opened his BIG MOUTH again...he just CAN'T behave! Sheesh! Back in the day...'96-'97... Oasis was my favorite band, but I just got so sick of his loutish behavior. I'm convinced it's his misbehavior that will keep them from being as popular in the States as they could have been...the interest was there when "(What's The Story) Morning Glory" was #3 on the album charts, but Liam's obnoxious behavior just was a big turn-off. True, pop/rock stars aren't necessarily expected to be choir boys, but Liam mouthed off a lot about how he didn't care if his band made it big in the States and similiar stupid comments. Not smart!

I still love a lot of Oasis' music. I'll buy the new album when it comes out in a couple of weeks, but it better be a whole lot better than "Standing on the Shoulders of Giants," which I didn't like at all. "(What's The Story) Morning Glory" is my 3rd favorite album of the '90's, behind "Achtung Baby" and Prodigy's "The Fat of the Land". And I think that Noel Gallagher has a real knack for writing great songs. But that Liam...!

BTW, I want that copy of the NME with Our Guys & the Gallaghers on the cover! But it would probably go for big bucks on EBay?magazines with U2 are so expensive on there!

Anyway, that's my 2 cents...

Diane
*writing this message to the accompaniment of her new "Please" CD single with an acoustic version of "Staring At The Sun" playing right now?nice!

me: *looks at own legs*

eyes: *buuuuuurn*

yah, i'd say i'm damn ass white. i don't think "whiter than an irishman in january" quite covers the whiteness that is my legs. i mean, when the sun hits them (if it does) they reflect the light back and burn yer eyes, as seen previously.

the point of my last post was to point out that i'm white. as in snow white ain't got shit on me.

that having been said, i'se joost saying that bono's whiteness is joost fine. better than going to a tanning bed and injecting yer skin with cancer.

yay for extreme pastiness. woo!

MonaVox said:
[color=royal blue]LOLLLLLLLL Olive and Sassy Tassley Sicyyyyyyyyyyyyyy[/color]

:laugh: Well Sassle ma Tassles!!! ............. extra bacon please

Sicy said:

:laugh: Well Sassle ma Tassles!!! ............. extra bacon please

popcans.jpg

I'm sorry but the bacon seems to have escaped..

Nobody's frying my bacon...

Attachments

• u2chefs.jpg
    u2chefs.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 50
Sicy said:

i am glad you liked the thing a bout the unibrow and tweezers sicy! lol
i always wonder, do they know how bad it looks?! i know in some cultures it is sexy for guys to have the unibrow, but ugh it is just gross to me! *eeeewwww*

Yeh I have a good amount of respect for Oasis's music but Liam just gets on my nerves after a bit. A very short bit.
Good luck getting that NME.. uh.. whoever wanted it, I'm too lazy to go back and look. The only reason I have one is because I work in a library and theft in the name of U2 isn't bad ;) It was an extra anyway, no one'll miss it. There's a whooole lotta random pictures of Bono and Edge in it aaand a review on the Elevation tour (see below,except I cut out the words :D )
I'se rambling.

anyway, there IS an interview with U2 and Oasis, and since it's relevent I'll type it up. I'm sure you've seen it before...

U2 and Oasis
U2 won NME's Best Rock Act and Godlike Genius awards - how does it feel?
Liam: What, me and him (Noel)? You said you two. Make your fucking mind up, Do you mean the lads from Ireland? Right, you said U2.
Noel: Thoroughly deserved.
Liam: No, they fucking are though, aren't they?
Noel:They taught me how to write songs anyway.
Bono: It's a big compliment. They taught us how to write tunes.
Why do U2 deserve Godlike genius?
Bono: Sorry? Are you Italian?
Liam: They don't fucking deserve it, I do.
Bono: (In Italian accent) Don't understand that question.
Liam: It's because they've got a lot of great songs man; that's the end of it, know what I mean?
Bono: Thank you.
Liam: Next year I'll get it. We're a great fucking band; well personally I think we are, but you know, you's always get it wrong (jabs interviewer).
Who are the miserable c---- you mentioned when you collected the awards, Bono?
Liam: Himself, he's a right miserable c---, and him, and him (points at the rest of U2).
Bono: You know what I'm saying. It's like, they love you, they loathe you, they love you, they loathe you, and then you wonder why we're dysfunctional.
How does it feel winning the award?
Bono: For us, it's about forgetting where you came from, it's just about the present tense. We're not even interested in the past. Written a few good tunes, great. But it's about the tunes you write tomorrow, it's about the tunes you're writing today. And Oasis raised the standard on the tunes - and thank you.
Would you like to work together?
Noel: Well, we've played together.
Bono: We tried to kill him.
Noel: To be honest, I'm friends and I'm related to what I consider two of the best singers in British musical history. And I would be friends with John Lennon if he was alive and these two would be stood beside him.
So you're related to Bono?
Noel: Did you not know he's my stepfather?
Bono: We used to babysit him when he was a kid. He was such trouble but he's a great lad.
Who do you think should have won Best Band?
Noel: I think there's been a lot of great songs but I don't think there's been a lot of great bands. It hit a point, not last year but the year before, where I think British music was a bit stale. But you've got Coldplay and The Beta Band, these lot (U2) and Travis. But I think you'll find next year will be a pretty good year for British music. I hope so anyway.
Bono you said last year you felt that 'pop is dead.' How do you feel today?
Bono: The exciting time is when you're watching Top of the Pops and on comes a rock band and they bite the arse off the pop band. You know the rock bands don't really belong at the top of the charts, it's like breaking and entering. But when they're there it's really exciting. We've been there this year, we're getting away with it. It's not like it's our home. It's somebody else's home. We were licked by the Kitten (U2 were beaten to the number one spot by Atomic Kitten). Fair enough. That's where they live, we don't live there. We're about other things.

..and, another picture, but no gallaghers in this one

Attachments

• elenmereview.jpg
    elenmereview.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 45
LOL @ Bacon and water bottles! :lol:

WOW! Nice mag and cover! :D

Unfortunately, I found this posted on EYKIW by u2girl:

(I don't know where she got it, some European news service I guess)

- Will the Irish oak be bothered by the Manchester puppie trying to rub off on him?
Liam said that he's irritated at how Bono and VIP's like him are "publicity greedy". "He'd even go see a (paper? not sure what he meant here) roll if there were photographers."

Funny. More likely, the politically active rock star from Dublin is more "eaten" by the fact that U2 didn't save their recording studio Hanover Quay. The building company will make a neighbourhood on the ruins.

So he's callling him a greedy publicity hound? :huh:

Attachments

• puppy.gif
    puppy.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Aw darn, I missed the Elevation concert? Is it the one in Boston? I have that one on tape, unless it's concert someplace totally different I'm thinking of

I like Oasis, but Liam is just a loudmouth. I'd love to see how HE looks when he's 42. B man looks AWESOME for his age! Very sexy

Back
Top Bottom