Liam and Noel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
neutral said:
N on left ;)

um I can't tell which one is which here :scratch: :der: :laugh:
[IMG]http://www.stuckinamoment.net/Images/Oasis/liamnoel.jpg

Liam's on the left, Noel's on the right. I was lucky enough to meet Noel in Chicago a few years back. He's a sweetheart. :love:

AAWW! You met him! He's so HOTT! You're so lucky :hyper:
I feel bad man... I don't kn owif I'm started to like Noel more then Edge or not... I'm all confused... oh man... this could be a mojor problem... But... I love Edge :D and Noel... oh no... is it ok to love 2 people??? oh no! It's not right... I'm cheatin on Edge :|

The Who, don't worry.:hug:;) You are doing just fine. I reallyinto Bono and Art, who is from another band.;):):)

Souly said:

MTV Europe, a few years ago, right? :hmm:

Two of my favorite men! :up:

Mine too!

This picture reminds me of when I was a HUGE Oasis fan and shared a cubicle with a longtime U2 fan--my favorite (Noel) and her favorite (Bono)! Since those days I've seen the light and switched my allegance to U2...

Diane L said:

Mine too!

This picture reminds me of when I was a HUGE Oasis fan and shared a cubicle with a longtime U2 fan--my favorite (Noel) and her favorite (Bono)! Since those days I've seen the light and switched my allegance to U2...

You must have had a blast! :lol:

There's a rumour going around that Oasis might open for U2 next tour. If that's true, I'll be a very happy fan! :D:hyper:

i'm bored :|

peter_noel.jpg

foto_7.jpg

oasisgp_12.jpg

grupo13.jpg

guitbros.jpg

There's one for just Deffinitly Maybe... it has the videos from taht album and then a bunch of live versions of the songs... it's the one I just bought... but I don't know if there' sone with all their videos on it... :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom