LG's sister needs your love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Grrrrrl

New Yorker
Hangin' out by the state line turning holy water i
She's having her kitty put down today and she's devastated by it. Unfortunately we live 2000 miles away from each other so the best I can do right now is send her happy thoughts. :( He's been with her an amazing 19 years and it's killing her to do this, but it's time to free him from his pain. Please keep her in your thoughts today.

RIP Freddie.

Oh I am really sorry, this summer my friend had to do the same and her cat was 19 also.

I am really sorry, I know it feels horrible.

Sending good thoughts and vibes.

Sending her lots of love and good vibes :( :hug:

I can only imagine what she's going through.

My sympathies. :hug:

I had to put one of my dogs down a few weeks ago and although I knew it was time and the best thing for him, it was still so very hard.

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts and words. When it rains, it pours. I just found out my mother-in-law has to have surgery next week. Since she's close to 80 years old, any surgery is major surgery, and I decided to fly down to Cali to see her for just a couple of days. **sigh** The surgery is scheduled for this coming Thursday (the 5th), please keep her in your thoughts and send her good vibes. Thanks! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful mother-in-law. It's true, if you asked me who my hero is, I'd have to say her. She's had diabetes all her life, and has to have dialysis 3 times a week, but still manages to be just a ray of sunshine whenever I talk to her. She could be a total grump about everything in her life, but she's just not that way. Even when she told me about having this surgery she talked about it like it's no big deal. I love her dearly.

:( I know how she feels. I had to make that decision a few months ago for my cat of 14 years. We practically grew up together and it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. He had suffered for a long time and I couldn't let it go on any longer. Your sister will be alright, I know she will. :) :hug:

-Nikki

I sorta grew up with our old cat too, and he always went looking for us when we went on summer holidays, and when he was 18, he suddenly didn't return... he didn't return the year before either but we got him back a month later, someone had found him... but yea, he didn't return.... and we got a call that he died 1 meter in front of the vet... :( that really sucked...
A big :hug: for your sister :hug: and for you!

Back
Top Bottom