LG's back and she needs some love!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoJTvest.jpg

Awww, thanks ladies! :hug: x1,000 to all of you!!!

We're doing much better now - thanks for all of your kind comments (and delicious pix! I think I need to start a tongue thread now!! :tongue: ) And stripper pole Edge - :drool: :evil:

Anyway, once the initial shock wore off, I thought, wow. I'm very thankful to have this happen. There are other people getting phone calls with news of loved ones dying, we know where our next meal is coming from, we have clean water to drink on demand - how lucky are we to have this problem to worry about? I'm such a dork, I kept singing to myself, "It's just a moment, this time will pass."

Then of course I always have my fellow rabid PLEBAns to cheer me up! :dance: You ladies rock! :rockon:

Keep the happy pix coming!

Mmmmmm, tongue thread :drool:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Awww, thanks ladies! :hug: x1,000 to all of you!!!

We're doing much better now - thanks for all of your kind comments (and delicious pix! I think I need to start a tongue thread now!! :tongue: ) And stripper pole Edge - :drool: :evil:

Anyway, once the initial shock wore off, I thought, wow. I'm very thankful to have this happen. There are other people getting phone calls with news of loved ones dying, we know where our next meal is coming from, we have clean water to drink on demand - how lucky are we to have this problem to worry about? I'm such a dork, I kept singing to myself, "It's just a moment, this time will pass."

Then of course I always have my fellow rabid PLEBAns to cheer me up! :dance: You ladies rock!Mmmmmm, tongue thread :drool:

i couldn't agree with you more!! tongue thread.... that pic of bono's pink tongue made me think that a tongue thread would be one of the longest-running threads.... mmmm, :drool:

do you want to start it? or should i? ;)

Babydoll said:

i couldn't agree with you more!! tongue thread.... that pic of bono's pink tongue made me think that a tongue thread would be one of the longest-running threads.... mmmm, :drool:

Someone mention tongue thread? :drool: :drool: Bring it on, just bring it on...:drool: :drool:

Babydoll said:

Where do I start?

some great pics of Adam and edge:drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
youvedonewhat said:
Well, y'all know that I'm a steadfast Bono girl an' that pix of the B work every time, but y'know Adam has got that certain something. I dunno wot it is but he's definately got 'IT'....:tongue:
Yes, Adam's definitely got what the French call "je ne sais quoi"; a hard-to-define quality. I'd say it's a combination of charm, class and wit. He's a doll. :cute:

seriously. bonotongue is :drool: it really is... i only have about 2-3 tongue pics of him... we really need to start a new thread with all the men's :p

it sure does ;)

now instead of complaining to write a paper or do some homework on my comp, that pic makes me want to do it more n more...

Babydoll said:
it sure does ;)

now instead of complaining to write a paper or do some homework on my comp, that pic makes me want to do it more n more...
hahah =) the wonders of a good picture. this one did it for me:
happywall.jpg

and the champagne ones too ;]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom