Letters Chapter Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RavenBlue

Blue Crack Addict
I'm trying to write these in the style that you normally would for a letter. Just putting in whatever comes to mind for the character and hoping it works. Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Disclaimer: No profit, fiction, don't know the band personally

--
Dear U2,

Well, it's nearing the date on the chess set and I'm still no closer to figuring out what it means, if anything. Just decided to screw around with the nurse, huh? Ah, I'll forgive you. Does it have something to do with how numbers are supposed to be important on the new album? I never was very good with numbers. In fact, I can be very thick sometimes. It's probably something really simple. That means I'll never figure it out!

Things have been... well.. they've been. Bleh. There, I think that about sums it up. I did take each of the various things from the package you sent and put them on my display shelf. The cat nearly succeeded one day in swallowing Larry's mini motorcycle, but I caught him just in time thank goodness. I look at them everyday, especially when things aren't looking the best and they make me smile. Two U2 songs in succession on the radio today. Different channels. I love it when that happens. You probably think I'm weird. It's okay, I know I am.

Bugger tried to mug me the other day. It was my day off, had a horrible shift the night before. Just couldn't get in the groove. Felt like I was living in a haze. Yes, I'm off the meds now. Up on my feet. Back at it. Anyway, this arse makes a grab at my purse. I've never taken any self defense courses because I've always believed that instinct will help you get through anything. So I kicked the guy in the nuts. Yep. Then right after I kicked him I thought to myself, 'Good job, now what if he gets mad and decides to beat the shit out of you'. Anyway, it worked out for the best. He ran/hobbled off grasping his jewels and I got my purse back without losing anything. I didn't go to the police. I figured there was no point. They've bigger fish to fry.

So, not a whole lot of news on the upcoming album. Take your time, finish it to your liking and don't listen to the naysayers. You know, I've found that alot of naysayers usually are simply jealous. It's an envy thing, I think. Like with bullies, they usually have issues of their own so they simply convey that by taking it out on others. Hmm. Maybe I should become a shrink. Then I could treat myself. I could call my clinic "Free Nuts". What do you think? I wonder if anyone would be comfortable enough with their crazyness to be open about it like that. Probably not.

Oh, another Red product t-shirt slogan for you. Ti(RED). Seriously. Bet you'd sell a ton of them. Everybody is tired. Ever looked at the faces on the streets lately. Bags under the eyes, all worn out and cracking up. Thank goodness for music and laughter, otherwise... well, let's not go there.

Best wishes,

Joy

great idea she has- become a shrink to treat herself-perfect.
i love the way t flows, RB. really good.
any more? i hope so....:hyper::applaud:

Back
Top Bottom