Lets talk about Larry's ass!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bjork

Acrobat
That's right, it's booty call night!
In order to post on this thread, you need to either describe or post pictures of Larry's ass. (I'm so evil.)

All I can say is:

YAAAAAY @ Larry's buttocks in a pair of Levi's 501

Description: When he's walking away from the screen in the "Numb" video!!!!

*faints*

OK-Larry butt pics are RARE-there's one w/ his 'hands on his butt' but I couldn't find it.

1. cause he's always sitting on that blasted stool
mad.gif

2. He doesn't seem to like that area to be photographed.
mad.gif

But how bout in Rattle and Hum in front of Elvis' grave? *so disrespectful to Elvis, but I just LOVE that part*

you girls crack me up!! Okay, I'm a full fledged member of the Edge club, but I find myself sneakinginto the Larry club more and more, so here ya go:

did someone say BOOTY??
biggrin.gif

wg58480.jpg

and one of the BEST scenes from the MW video!
tt14716.jpg

They're not true rear-views, but they're good 'uns anyway!
wink.gif

Disco

*DRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL*

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, Give me Soul

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
OK, please forgive me for deviating from the thread topic, but I like this even better than the 'posterior' region
eek.gif
eek.gif

hotlarry.jpg
lol when I clicked on that pic to save it, it saved as 'hotlarry'
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, Give me Soul

Originally posted by WildHonee:

lol when I clicked on that pic to save it, it saved as 'hotlarry'
smile.gif

I know-it's from oliveU2cm's site-that must be what she called it! She made me a boot and put THAT pic on it.

You can imagine the thoughts that go through my head every time I go to play it..
eek.gif

I know-it's from oliveU2cm's site-that must be what she called it! She made me a boot and put THAT pic on it.

You can imagine the thoughts that go through my head every time I go to play it..
eek.gif

LARRY: Who wants to see my MEAT? -from one of my plays

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, Give me Soul

OK, please forgive me for deviating from the thread topic, but I like this even better than the 'posterior' region
eek.gif
eek.gif

hotlarry.jpg

OK, Larry cleavage is acceptable, but next time you must also include something about his ass. This is an ass thread
wink.gif

(I bet you girls had no idea that Bjork is so perverted)

[This message has been edited by Bjork (edited 11-11-2001).]

eek.gif

some people perfer numbers to keep their pics on their webpage in order. i like, as Bono would say, descriptive language.

tongue.gif

------------------
Give me one more chance
And you'll be satisfied
Give me two more chances
You won't be denied

* U2 Take Me Higher *

OMG-Disco-THANK YOU!!!

Uh,him in that video gives me thoughts that I CANNOT post here...

tt14716.jpg

I think I have the same thoughts running through my head when I see this scene in MW. He looks so damn sexy in this shot.

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:

He looks so damn sexy in this shot.

Don't you just want to climb into your TV and(insert appropriate verb here)That 'angle' is just unforgettable...

The first time I ever saw this video I was just speechless
eek.gif

OMG-Disco-THANK YOU!!!

tt14716.jpg

It's great to see that I am not the only one with 'nasty' thoughts about poor baby Larry during this part of the video! If you ask me though, he knows he's hot....he likes to tease us ladies with his sexy hot poses *see pic above*, sexy come hither looks *see EBTTRT video* and of course the whole man cleavage thing!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

OMG-Disco-THANK YOU!!!

tt14716.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Good greif... That pic makes me.... well let's just say I'm glad I ended up with Lars in the MPS threads!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"My God, he's a genius! I feel like Salieri..." -Mr. Wick, "The Drew Carey Show."

"People of Sarajevo, count your blessings. There are people all over the world who have food, heat and security, but they're not on TV like you are..." -Mr. MacPhisto.

All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

Don't you just want to climb into your TV and(insert appropriate verb here)That 'angle' is just unforgettable...
*is giggling like a moron*

Stop plotting to take advantage of red-shirted Lawrence!!!!!!!
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, Give me Soul

Ok I'm sorry for not posting pictures of Larry's ass but yknow, those are hard to find.

In my processes of looking for them though, I stumbled across this and just had to say..

ummmmmm...... Larry.. is uh....... ele??????

larry_015.jpg

Err.. nice package.

icon26.gif

------------------
Holy Dunc Spacejunk Coming In For The Splash

Sicy's Website

eek.gif
eek.gif

hotlarry.jpg

OH DEAR GOD! Is that HAIR I see on Larry's usually smooooth chest??! Say it aint so!

------------------
~Honey

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

The first time I ever saw this video I was just speechless
eek.gif

oh yeah, that picture makes want to do just about anything and everything to Larry. Everytime I see this video, I always end up rewinding the video to look at this shot and I also end up rewinding the UF video when he looks in the camera and smiles. I also want to jump through the TV at that moment and attack Larry.
wink.gif

*melts just thinking about that smile and runs off to Larry dreamland*

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress (edited 11-11-2001).]

*fans self*

Oh my....what a beautiful thing to wake up to. Some of those I've never even seem before, Sicy!!!

biggrin.gif
<----(will be driving to work like this today) lol

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."
Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

Dear God Sicy, thank you!

I love that picture of him and JJ- they seem to match each other perfectly!! I've never seen those before!!

larry_mag.jpg

la-pop26.jpg

bossgirl8larry.jpg

------------------
Give me one more chance
And you'll be satisfied
Give me two more chances
You won't be denied

* U2 Take Me Higher *

OH what a lovely sight to wake up to this morning *fans herself* Oh gawd Larry is so hot mmmm yummy larry *droooooooooool* He's such a sexy mofo and he knows it, he just doesn't want us to know that he knows
wink.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom