Let's play Name That Screencap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elsie

Acrobat
I'll go first. What's this from?

0f43690d.jpg

tuwie said:

was that shown on TV or was it part of a dvd? is it possible to watch it somehow?

Stole my thunder :D
the only reason I started this was to find out :giggle:

Elsie said:

Stole my thunder :D
the only reason I started this was to find out :giggle:

you noughty girl :giggle:

I know what you mean. I've been looking for clips from the ben stiller show but i only found long expired links :sad:

Elsie said:
I'll go first. What's this from?

0f43690d.jpg

I made that. It's from a dvd I have that was made from a tape of an old MTV special called Outside It's America. I posted a lot of caps a while back. But I'm sure they disappeared when I renamed my albums

u2granny always to the rescue ;]
i found a book at the library on U2 the other day titled "Outside is America", and it looks like a really good read.

u2granny, you should feel special becuase i dedicate my 200th post here at interference.com to YOU!
rock on. ^______^

Re: Re: Let's play Name That Screencap

u2granny said:

I made that. It's from a dvd I have that was made from a tape of an old MTV special called Outside It's America. I posted a lot of caps a while back. But I'm sure they disappeared when I renamed my albums

Oh, it's yours? :reject: Sorry. I didn't know who to credit. (BTW has anyone told you you are awesome for knowing/having everything.) Wow, so if I wanted more screencaps of this I'm pretty much out of luck?

Re: Re: Re: Let's play Name That Screencap

Elsie said:

Oh, it's yours? :reject: Sorry. I didn't know who to credit. (BTW has anyone told you you are awesome for knowing/having everything.) Wow, so if I wanted more screencaps of this I'm pretty much out of luck?

No, I could post them again. I guess here is as good a place as any.

1cfcc109.jpg

92b4a21c.jpg

49b8059a.jpg

53e661cd.jpg

36851aec.jpg

84d80974.jpg

70f30cdb.jpg

16a15126.jpg

210f2083.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom