Let's here it for the Mods!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msdw59

Acrobat
I want to commend you guys on your swiftness in making sure that the boundaries are not crossed when it comes to the personal lives of the band members as well as their family.

I'm a fairly new member to the site and I always found it a little disturbing to see members here asking for personal photos of the family members of the band.

There was a thread here recently where photos of Larry’s kids were available and although the member knew that posting the photos on the site would be a violation; that member had no compunction about sending the photos out to anyone who requested them via email. I found that reprehensible.

Whether you are the emailer or the requester, it is just plain wrong to circumvent the rules in order to satisfy your curiosity. This is about ethics and respect.

Once again Mods, my hats off to you and your diligence.

Attention MODS. Please close the thread (Larry's kids) I started as there have been several complaints about me sending out the pictures. These pictures were taken in a public setting and I didn't think there was any harm since they were not from their "personal" collection! Since then there has been a post with photos of the kids in that thread, something that was not intended to happen when it was created. If you could also remove that picture from the thread, I would be greatful. I'm sorry if I offended anyone by sending the pictures.

I must say that I...........

Agree with U2Man's suspension. :wink: He's been acting more and more troll-ish over the passing months, and I can see how that one joke crossed the line. Good call. :up:

LemonMelon said:
I must say that I...........

Agree with U2Man's suspension. :wink: He's been acting more and more troll-ish over the passing months, and I can see how that one joke crossed the line. Good call. :up:

:|

I say we ban all HTDAAB lovers...starting with you :wink:

Back
Top Bottom