Let's Extend a Great Big PLEBA Welcome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by spinninghead77:

You'll have a great time here, and don't worry, we don't bite. Sometimes Bono does though
iEAA1250A-136C-46F2-BAF8-E3A0A4E254EF.jpg

!!!!! *suddenly can't sit still*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

You give your life for rock n' roll

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
Hey!!!! I already introduced myself in another thread, but I don't know if you'll see it..... so....... WELCOME!!!!!

i61939ACB-FD7B-4746-8CDD-404BFAEF6560.jpg

Bono: Dar... would you like a piece of my muffin?
Adam: I've got a bigger one! Would you like a piece of mine?
Larry: Who are all these people in my kitchen??? Grrrr...
Edge: ???

Edge: Maybe if I hide behind Bono, no one will notice that there's a big flower on my jeans...

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
Let's see....

- ridged cranberry sauce
- any form of meat
- muffins (new)

Hmmm.... what else?

Don't forget Christmas Cookies ... or any foods that require basting (with a turkey baster)

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
Edge: Maybe if I hide behind Bono, no one will notice that there's a big flower on my jeans...

Bwuahahaha!
The Edge: Bringing you bedazzled pants since 1978.

biggrin.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by Crzy4Bono:
Bwuahahaha!
The Edge: Bringing you bedazzled pants since 1978.

LMAO! I thought the exact same thing when I saw the pic. I mean, did he *ever* wear just plain ol' jeans, or did he in fact emerge from the womb clutching a bedazzler? And with that incredibly bizarre thought...

WELCOME DAR!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

... or did he in fact emerge from the womb clutching a bedazzler?

If that were true, he really should have sought a patent way back then, before they were all the rage.

Unless ... HE DID! And now, Edge is raking in the income whenever anyone purchases a bedazzler. It would make sense -- he's always promoting it, after all. Edge: the man behind the bedazzler.

(Oh yeah -- welcome, Dar!!!)

------------------
"The minute anybody starts telling you what God thinks, or exactly why he does such and such, beware. People should never try to make God in man's image, and that's what they're constantly doing." - Madeleine L'Engle, 1963

"Some of my best friends are women. Some of my best friends dress up as women too." - Bono, Hot Press interview

"don't give up, you've got the music in you..."

[This message has been edited by Mirrorball Girl (edited 01-21-2002).]

WELCOME! Hope you and yer roomie enjoy/enjoyed that video.
biggrin.gif
Now I will expect lots of video still from it.
wink.gif

My January friends...
333486%3B923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3EWSNRCG%3D323237893%3B93%3Anu0mrj

-sula

I mean, did he *ever* wear just plain ol' jeans, or did he in fact emerge from the womb clutching a bedazzler?

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Well he should get commission for selling the things -- he inspired Julie to buy one
biggrin.gif
JULIE COME HOME SO WE CAN GO TO TARGET!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

You give your life for rock n' roll

i3A2751EA-7888-46F8-9639-5D30136F874A.jpg

Larry is DEFINATELY my poison! Is it legal to be that sexy?!?!?! Heh....Sula's video gave me much to drool over...I'm a definate fan of the vid for "Numb"
smile.gif

"The Sweetest Thing" was the first U2 song that really reached out and grabbed me, and then I got ATYCLB when it came out, and now Hippy's getting me into the older stuff.

Is Bono neckid in that swimming photo?!?!?

Thanks for all the welcomes and goodies, girls, I'm starting to feel right at home!

Now if only Poppin Fresh were at home with me

Dar

------------------
Proud owner of a disco-ball Trebant.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
woohoo! *happily awaits a screenshot play-by-play of WGRYWH*
biggrin.gif

OMG that is my favorite vid... I haven't seen any stills of it, but I'm gonna try to get some

Especially of that close-up of Larry's chest
*homina homina*

Yay Narcissus, Larry's my posion too! Hippy has taught you well
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
A honey child to a swarm of bees...

Take me to that other place...

Who's gonna ride your wild horses?

One of my favorite songs and vids ever!

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Welcome to the craziness Dar!! I'm sure you'll love it here. I still don't post a lot, but I come here almost everyday now. Before too long they'll have sucked you in too!! Jen
wink.gif

LMAO!!!!

Moofins...poptarts....lemons....cranberry sauce....

NOW I'M STARVIN!!!!!
wink.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
Let's see....

- ridged cranberry sauce
- any form of meat
- muffins (new)

Hmmm.... what else?

lettuce!

Lettuce, lettuce, love you lettuce...

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
If that were true, he really should have sought a patent way back then, before they were all the rage.

Unless ... HE DID! And now, Edge is raking in the income whenever anyone purchases a bedazzler. It would make sense -- he's always promoting it, after all. Edge: the man behind the bedazzler.

HAAAAAA!!!! So what you're saying is that Edge only performs with U2 as a part of a brilliant marketing ploy to increase his bedazzlement empire? I see...
icon39.gif

Back
Top Bottom