Let's discuss.....Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youtwohearts

New Yorker
Being a huge U2 fan and usually obsessing with Bono, I don't think Mr. Mullen gets enough credit. He is defintely the best looking in the band. He is simply gorgeous and gets better with age. My favorite quote that I ever heard was from Boy George who said "Bono, if you still haven't found what your looking for, try looking behind the drum set.":sexywink:

I love Larry for various reasons. Of course,theres his physical beauty! But he's also sexy to me because he seems tough and no bullsh*t without being one of those macho jerks.

Plus,he seems like such a good stand up guy that you could always count on. Looking that good you know women throw themselves at Lar,but I bet he would never stray from his girlfriend. What a lucky,lucky girl.

There's never as much news on Larry because he's very private and not as friendly with visiting fans as the others. I do admire his no bullshit attitude.

Larry's cool. I admire the sense of protection he has for his family/ friends/ life.

Do you know something strange about this guy (a part from the fact he doesn't get old)?

The thing that blows me the most about Larry: it is supposed he has got 3 kids, but no one knows the name of the younger children...

Being the Bono fanatic that I am, Larry has always been second in line for me ! He is sooo hot, I love those arms~:love:

isabella said:
I love Larry for various reasons. Of course,theres his physical beauty! But he's also sexy to me because he seems tough and no bullsh*t without being one of those macho jerks.

Plus,he seems like such a good stand up guy that you could always count on. Looking that good you know women throw themselves at Lar,but I bet he would never stray from his girlfriend. What a lucky,lucky girl.

:yes: What she said! :D

<--- I looove his new shirt!!! :D:up:

What am I doing in a Larry thread?! This isn't right - Sorry Bono!!! :reject:

Where to start with Larry? :hmm:

Well, of course the first thing you notice is his looks. Very youthful looking for a 43-year-old man, blond hair, blue eyes with very long lashes, gorgeous mouth. And those muscles! :combust:

Once you get past the beauty, there's his personality. He doesn't bullshit or kiss up to anyone. What you see is what you get. I greatly admire that, and I am much the same way, except (as I mentioned on @u2's board) when a man dislikes BS, he's "forthright and honest". When a woman dislikes BS, she's "a bitch with an attitude". :sigh:

I love his sense of humor. As the youngest in the band, he plays the "bratty little brother" role quite frequently. Witness the bit with the limo remote control in Bill Flanagan's book, or the mimicking of Adam's hand gestures in Rattle and Hum. He's also quite the comic actor, as seen in the Comic Relief special and the American "Stuck In A Moment" video.

He's a fine drummer, attacking his instrument with the same "no nonsense" attitude he has about life. Keeps in perfect time with Adam's bass, they are truly the backbone of this wonderful band.

In conclusion, Larry seems to be a great guy, strong and sensible and admirable. I raise my bottled water to you, Mr. Mullen. :)

^^ Okay, this is why I'm in a Larry-thread! :D You said it sista!!! :yes: :applaud:

I agree with you all, he's one sexy dude. He's the only one I haven't met and one day I will do it, I'll do it for us all.

Back
Top Bottom