let me realise your dreams!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
merci bocu-- Mon Deiu, I'm sure that last half is NOT spelled prorperly! :tsk: :uhoh:

Thinks....' :help: must go to PLEBA language school for Frances...!'

I have one set {a big one}of relatives in Switzerland.They moved there <gah> 38 or so years ago. But they fairly often jump on the train and go to Paris.

Yes, I've heard of that part of France, too. {not all of us Americans are Neandertahls when it comes to the rest of the world's geography and at least some of the great cities of the whole world}.

So how much milder is it down there, compared to Paris?. How early {in realationship to Paris} does Spring arrive?

I read an article how, often people from the USA think Paris is, um, more warm than it really is in--Springtime. They don't realize that it's higher up in latitude than tyhey imagine. And that alot of -I think-earlier part of Spring there is just as grey and rainy as...say NYC is in same time of year.

We finally got 2 bunches of 2 - 3 days of Blueskies days and the first greens on the trees are finally starting to peek out!!! And the white-redpurple magnolia shrubs are in bloom! HOOORAH!! :dance: :dance:

And...***Good Luck*** with your exaims & any last assignments!:

Last edited:
okay, just to let you know that i am going for one week in holidays (i really need that :crazy) on wednesday but that i will be in dublin on the 19th and i will stay there 5days. and if i don't see the band there, i will go back again on the 28th. :wink:

i hope they will be here, cos i have all you stuff :sad: anyway, i will find a solution, they will have evrything u sent me :hug:

i won't have internet from wednesday, so maybe i will just go to a cyber cafe just to let u know (or i will text Bono's tart :heart: BTW, how did it go when u went there Julie?? :huh: )

:wave:

Hey girl...good holydays!! Enjoy...and have some rest!!
You deserve them!!!

and...you do have a special mission to acomplush when you come back...isn't it?? So get ready!!

Hope you'll be lucky to find them!!!

Love
Tania
YOU ARE THE GIRL!!! ;)

WOW REALLY!!! COULD YOU PLEZ PLEZ TELL THEM THAT KATIE FROM AMNCHESTER THINKS THE BAND IS GREAT!!!!!!

CAN U ALSO TELL BONO THAT I THINK HE IS GORGEOUS!!

I WOULD BE VERY VERY VERY GREATFUL IF I COULD HAVE AUTOGRAPHS FROM THE BAND, PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ!!!

MY ADDRESS IS 294 ST MARY'S ROAD, MOSTON, MANCHESTER, M40 OBD.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :heart: :kiss: :hug: :hyper:

oh kate you should have contacted me before :huh: i am kinda overbooked, cos lots of people already asked me since march...

but i will try to see what i can do :hug: but don't you care if it is on a simple piece of paper?? :eyebrow:

i can't promise anything. i have lots of people who are waiting for a long time (i am sorry about that again :reject: )

but i will try anyway :wink:

miss-U2 said:
have internet from wednesday, so maybe i will just go to a cyber cafe just to let u know (or i will text Bono's tart :heart: BTW, how did it go when u went there Julie?? :huh: )

:wave:

Hi Emilie text away girl!!!:wink:

We had a great time but all the band were in Portugal!!:sad: :sad:

But we are back on the 24th May for 3 days (1 night the other week just wasnt long enough!!)so we are keeping our fingers crossed that we may be a bit luckier!! Sam seemed to think so!!:wink:

Will we miss you then?

Bono's Tart said:

Hi Emilie text away girl!!!:wink:

We had a great time but all the band were in Portugal!!:sad: :sad:

But we are back on the 24th May for 3 days (1 night the other week just wasnt long enough!!)so we are keeping our fingers crossed that we may be a bit luckier!! Sam seemed to think so!!:wink:

Will we miss you then?

i will be there!! YYYAAAAYYY :hyper: i am gonna meet you :hug: i will be with my parents but i don't care (anyway, my mum wants to meet bono, so if he is not there, she is gonna kill me :scream: )

so, i will see you at the studios!!! where r u staying in dublin??

geez, i have my last exam today :shifty: and i am gonna give back a blank paper, cos i didnto study (bad girl :reject: )

miss-U2 said:
(anyway, my mum wants to meet bono, so if he is not there, she is gonna kill me :scream: )
Is she a fan?If she's not,after meeting him I bet she will be! No one resists his blue eyes. :combust: :D

geez, i have my last exam today :shifty: and i am gonna give back a blank paper, cos i didnto study (bad girl :reject: )
I know exactly what you mean! I have an exam in three hours and instead of studying I'm here at pleba. :D tsc,tsc,tsc...
Anyway,good luck in your exam! :up:

no she is not a fan... but she heard so many things about him( :reject: ) that she wants to meet him :lol: and well, meeting the guys had been such an important part of my life that she wants to live at least once in hers :wink:

and about the exams :shifty: geez, it is in 3hours now, and really i swear, on sunday, i read my lectures notes, and then i torn them in small pieces cos i was sooo angry about lots of things :madspit:... so, i didnot study AT ALL (how do you want me to? with no notes :huh: ) but i don't care, i will just sit there, read the questions, write 3lines about i don't know what ( O'connell was a great guy, he fought a lot :lol: ) and then i will leave as soon :hyper:

miss-U2 said:

i will be there!! YYYAAAAYYY :hyper: i am gonna meet you :hug: i will be with my parents but i don't care (anyway, my mum wants to meet bono, so if he is not there, she is gonna kill me :scream: )

so, i will see you at the studios!!! where r u staying in dublin??

Great, we should be at the studios around 1.30/2.00 after we have popped into Dockers to say hi to everyone!:wink:

We are staying at Browns Hotel on Lower Gardiner Street I think we know where it is???:huh:

BONO PLEASE BE HOME FOR EMILIES MUM AND FOR US!!:wink:

One of my other friends is coming over on the Wednesday just for the day poor girl everytime she flys in Bono literally flys out the same day!!!:sad:

Hey girl!!
I am already shaking and poping just to read your planes!! He he!! lol!!
Hope you'll be lucky and meet the guys!!!

Happiness is on the way to you!!! YAYA!!!

Love
Tania

P.S - Tell BONO that I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.,...and that I thank him very much for all the crayzy things HE made me go trough!!!! ;)

u will be at the studios on the monday? or sunday? cos i don't think anybody will be there on sunday :huh: anyway, i will be at the studios around 1pm or maybe before it depends on my feelings :lol:

see ya there :hug:

We arrive on Monday 24th, just had a word with the ladies and we'll get down there for 1.30, so see you then!!:wave: :yes:

miss-U2 said:
oh kate you should have contacted me before :huh: i am kinda overbooked, cos lots of people already asked me since march...

but i will try to see what i can do :hug: but don't you care if it is on a simple piece of paper?? :eyebrow:

i can't promise anything. i have lots of people who are waiting for a long time (i am sorry about that again :reject: )

but i will try anyway :wink:

Yea but i love U2 more than most of them, i would not be bothered if it was on a simple piece of paper or anything!!!

O plez cos i really love them :( . you dont understand how much i love them!!!

of course i do :lol: :hug:

anyway, today, i am not really in a state of mind to think about it :no:

but i will try tomorrow to see what i can do.. if i can't do ur stuff tomor, i will try next week... i will late u know kate! but don't be mad at me if i fail... so many people are arguing with me for a few days, i just can't take it anymore :crazy:

Lol!!
I love the pic!!!
Hey..you are not stupid...!! You are sweet!!
Guess you'll have better luck tomorrow!! maybe you lost it because you are tired..with all the exams and all!!
Don't blame yourself...!!! You rock girl!!!

:)

Love
Tania

Back
Top Bottom