let me realise your dreams!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
miss-U2 said:
thanx girls!!! :hug:

that's probably one of the last time i will see them :sad: , so i will try to really enjoy it (if something happens :huh: )

:ohmy: The last time?! Why?! :confused:

Well... Have a good time Miss Galway, and enjoy it as much as you can - stay safe! :wink:

Hey Emilie you rock!!
safe journey and take care of yourself, most of all have fun !!
cheers!!

Sweet Miss-U2, can please tell Bono one of his fans, which is me, is crazy about polar bears! And please tell him to draw me a cute little ploar bear picture, o.k.? :happy: :cute:

Sorry miss u2 we wont be there:sad: the flights were very expensive so it will be later on most probably May thats if they are still recording in Dublin.

Have a good time !!

Dont know how true this is but on another site someone reported that there are gates on one road with security on but I dont know which road!?? but they still got around to the studios.

okay, well, nobody at the studios today, even if mc guinness was at the management... that's weird actually :huh: workers told us that bono was in holidays for the week and that he will be back next week. so maybe i will go there again next week, it depends on my money :lol: anyway, don't worry, i will give ur stuff!!!

with wildhoney7 and my best friend we did crazy things, i bought 50euros for a ZooTV tour program :coocoo:

the last time i saw them could be the last time cos i am leaving soon (end of may, but i will be back in september) and well the band might not be there in may. and well when i will be back, the album coud be finished so :huho:

miss-U2 said:
okay, well, nobody at the studios today, even if mc guinness was at the management... that's weird actually :huh: workers told us that bono was in holidays for the week and that he will be back next week. so maybe i will go there again next week, it depends on my money :lol: anyway, don't worry, i will give ur stuff!!!

with wildhoney7 and my best friend we did crazy things, i bought 50euros for a ZooTV tour program :coocoo:

the last time i saw them could be the last time cos i am leaving soon (end of may, but i will be back in september) and well the band might not be there in may. and well when i will be back, the album coud be finished so :huho:

That's okay, thanks for trying again :hug:

I'm glad you and your friends had a good time :)

and I forgot at University you get a summer break, that explains things :lol:

btw, I mailed your cd's today and you should get them in about 7 to 10 days :wave:

That's okay Emilie :hug: You've done a lot and have had more luck than most of us could ever dream of:)

Hi,

I spent the last two days with :hug: Emilie :hug: and her best friend in Dublin and really had the time of my life!!!
She's one of the greatest persons I've ever met!!!
You won't believe how nice and funny she is!!
We went to many U2 places, like the dockers or the clarence.
We almost got lost on a golf course :wink: :D , but I'm not going into this story...
Anyway I'm really sad now that she had to go back to Galway that soon....:sad:

wild honey 7 said:
Hi,

I spent the last two days with :hug: Emilie :hug: and her best friend in Dublin and really had the time of my life!!!
She's one of the greatest persons I've ever met!!!
You won't believe how nice and funny she is!!
We went to many U2 places, like the dockers or the clarence.
We almost got lost on a golf course :wink: :D , but I'm not going into this story...
Anyway I'm really sad now that she had to go back to Galway that soon....:sad:

awwwwwwwww :hug: Su :cute: you are such a sweet person too :heart: i am so glad i met you, and remember, we are going to see each other again in september, and stay close for the rest of our lives (well if you are still up for it)

My best friend and I just arrived in Galway (i slept like a baby in the car :lol: ) and my internet is working now :up: yesssssssss

maybe we are going to dublin next monday or tuesday, just to try again to give them your stuff... i will let you know our plans!!

Sounds like you all had a great time!

My friends arrived today from Manchester and they are staying in The Clarence with their two little girls, everytime she goes to Dublin Bono never seems to be around:sad:
She will be very disapointed again!

What I wouldnt give to be there now and having a Guinness in Dockers and a Long Island Iced Tea in The Clarence! Maybe in a few weeks!!

I hope this piece if info doesnt cause another "riot" like last time, but I spoke to my friend this afternoon, she had just been down to the studios. Sam kindly came over to them and told them that Bono was away over the Easter holidays in France.

As its not very nice down near HQ and nearly all the buildings are down I thought it was very good of him to let them know instead of leaving them sat on the bench.

Nice one Sam!!
:wink:

Last edited:
yeah :yes: that's what the workers told us, that bono was away for the week, on holidays :huh: and that he will be back next week. but well, you never know what's really true :lol:

i'd love to go back there next week, but i 've just discovered that i have big big money problems. (NO money left on the bank account :sad: )

miss-U2 said:
yeah :yes: that's what the workers told us, that bono was away for the week, on holidays :huh: and that he will be back next week. but well, you never know what's really true :lol:

I would say it's not true :( On the news forum there's a story about Bono getting caught smoking in a Dublin bar last Sat. night. It's sad the way people lie to fans. :sad:

i'd love to go back there next week, but i 've just discovered that i have big big money problems. (NO money left on the bank account :sad: )

I know the feeling :hug:

well actually i think now it is true:yes:!! Bono is in france:eybrow:, but the problem is that nobody knows when he will get back :huh:
i think we will go back there, just for one day, on tuesday, and if we need to stay one more day, we will stay at the airport (at least it is free :lol: ) gosh, we will look like homeless fans :uhoh:

I don't understand, if he really was in France last week then how could he have been seen in Ireland smoking? :shrug: He might be taking a plane back and forth every night? :shrug: I will go read that story.

I dont think Sam did lie to my friends or whoever told miss u2, the smoking incident was last Saturday afternoon and my friends was at the studio this Wednesday.
The clear impression though given by Sam was B would be away for two weeks then back in Dublin but things change.

I dont want to book to come over on the 27th if he is in France its a waste of time even though I love Dublin!:sad:

Back
Top Bottom