let me realise your dreams!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yay! okay, I started writing it, I'm nearly done :laugh:
You were right, big sis, it didn't take that long :shifty:
Email me your address and I'll mail it to you :hyper:

Thanks!! :heart:

oooo sounds like some plebans are in great :hyper: anticipation!

Steady now, make sure you remeber to drink water {first, alchohol later}, eat (you do remeber food?} and most important breath!, you do want to be here for all the fun now, don'tcha?

miss u2, it sounds like good deeds are afoot :happy: for folks.

.....um, I was originally going to post here a sort of complicating factor , as i what i am trying to decide to send. :uhoh:
But I got bounced out inbetween posting & editing.

I ended up posting it in Plebeans section...under unusual missed-opportunity u2...

When you have a few minutes in your busy schedual{what with still adjusting to to your new home, delivering messages for the gang & school or work} I ask you to go and read it

It's not too long a 2 posts=--mediumish, but it it really was a very unsual sudden wonderful circumatance that went wrong a few weeks later, out of the blue { through *no one's fault*}. It was 15 years ago and it's took me a month to get the courage up to tell it.

I'm still mulling what I'm going to send over {you'll see why} especially knowing now it has a very good chance of getting to them/ Bono & Edge.

Thanks~
dazzled

'thank you' in here, too

Oooo, I was so rushed the day I saw your reply to my story-thread- that I pounded out a thank you right then & there. So please go read that one, when you get a chance. Wrote up a micro *R&H-story discovery* there, too, something I just realized 2 weeks ago!

*But* I forgot :ohmy: something in that speediness-- the :hug: :hug: :hug:'s ! There we go, that's *much better*!

.~~~*** Thank You, again***~~~

[I'm going to skip the T-shirt sample/sketch. My art is getting down on paper slowly for now. It'd be too much pressure to get it out in a timely fashion. I'll just mention I have a different idea.

I have to proprobably do the Elv art over. I'm almost 'postive' i lost the disks it was on. Unless I find color print-outs I did. Not SO bad, i've become much faster & better on MCSFT's Draw feature inside the Word Program since when I did that stuff- 2 yrs ago. A good chance I'll be able to tweek it and make it a little better, too.]

I'll let you kow when I'm close to finishing

Last edited:
I just happened to go through this thread totally for the first time.

And as a sister to a sister ...i luv that you can e-m to your 'little' sis from soo far across the ocean to Texas (?) Can be nearly 'instaneeously' if you both happen to be on the computer at same time {even w time differences].

My uncle in Switerzerland thought he was phoning me at 9 PM and apologized for being so late! I told him....no, it's 9 AM here. Did I wake you? Yes {roomate got phone}. But that's ok!

I'm one who loves talking on the phone with my sis & friends, when we can't get together.

I make almost no long didtance calls these days, so gewtting in touch with friends by e-m--I love it. {and overall less expensive -since the computer is used fpor so many things}.
<I also stilll write long-hand letters>

ooops I aciddently hit the submit button. will finish another day:ohmy:

Last edited:
finishing my post

The netplace was just closing up, so I couldn't go back and edit the post way earlier in thre 'day' {aftermidight}.

anyway, my sis lives in the same city , so we can see each other.

I just love the Net {among other reasons} for getting people {mostly easily} from all over the USA, and all around the world talking to each other in this multitudenous way- whether we are kin, kith or 'strangers' {at first} to each other. :yes:

Last edited:
okay, so just to let u know that i am going to dublin around the 11th of march for 2 or 3days... :hyper:
i have allegra pics to have them signed, Supernova's gift, and i am waiting for bonosloveslave's package...
i have to talk about zootopia!!!!

do i have everything?? :confused:

oh and a friend of mine is going to the meteor awards, he is gonna try to see the band, and then, he is going to the clarence or to lillies, for the party... i will keep u informed about what's going on :up:

okay, so i will talk about zootopia, the dude pen and the bird!!! geez, i hope he won't be in a hurry :lol: "okay bono, sit down a minute, take a cup of coffee and listen to me :laugh:"

so, now i received some more stuff... so i have allegra's photos, supernova's gift, beth's package, jullie's photos and jeannie's letter...
that makes 3 stuff to get signed :scratch: geez, i hope i will have time... i promise i will try :yes:

anymore letters??? don't send me anything to get signed for this time, cos i won't be able to do it.. but for next time :wink:

oh yeah one more thing, for beth, u put a coupon so that i could send the stuff back to you, but is it working from ireland?? or is it from france?? (cos it is written in french so :confused: )
and for jullie, in ur package u put an enveloppe with a stamp, but it is written US postage, is this gonna work here?? :huh:

i just don't want ur stuff to get lost!!! espacially autographs :lol:

miss-U2 said:
oh yeah one more thing, for beth, u put a coupon so that i could send the stuff back to you, but is it working from ireland?? or is it from france?? (cos it is written in french so :confused: )
and for jullie, in ur package u put an enveloppe with a stamp, but it is written US postage, is this gonna work here?? :huh:

i just don't want ur stuff to get lost!!! espacially autographs :lol:

It should work, Emilie. *crosses fingers fervently*

I told them specifically that it would be being returned from Ireland and asked about the return postage. They said it would be ok. I hope so!!!!
I'm so excited!!:hyper: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom