let me realise your dreams!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
miss-U2 said:
he told me he looooves my eyes-shadow:hyper:!! every times he sees me he i like " oh those eyes :ohmy: " and i am like :cute: :reject:

The actual words were: who can resist those eyes??? :ohmy:

Ah damn! I wanna go back to Dublin! Not only because I always seem to run into the boys but also because I hate this fecking ARgentinian weather! It?s waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hot for my taste :huh:

I miss Argentina!! But yeah, it gets really hot during summer... it's the same here in Texas though! :huh:

I can't wait until Emilie posts again!! :happy: :applaud:

Last edited:
You are such a wonderful person!!! Could you help me out too? Please put me on your list!

I do have a request for you right now, and I'll send you a letter to give to Bono later. Could you also ask him if he knows about what happened in the Zootopia community? I still haven't heard any word about that situation. The fans want the Old Zootopia back the way it was. If you don't know about what's going on there, I will just email you everything.

Thanks again for the offer!!!

Aw, miss-U2, this is a very sweet gesture. :hug:. Great idea.

God, I've been trying to think of things I'd want to say, or give to Bono...hmmm...so many possiblities. But I'll try and figure out just one thing, so I don't overwhelm you. :). And I'll add you to MSN, too, so we can discuss this there. This is about the closest I'll to contact with Bono right now, so since this window is open...

Anywho, I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we all really appreciate this gesture of yours. This is one of the coolest, if not the coolest, things I've seen a fan do for other fans.

Angela

geez, i was writing the story, and i posted it, but it told me i put too many images, so i went back, and :crazy: i lost everything!!!

i need to eat something and take off my jacket (iu have really just arrived), and i will write it again!!! :huh:

yesterday, i wanted to call u or text u or send u an email, but i couldnot, i was sooo frustrated!! u know, just to tell u all "bono is here" and that kind of stuff :lol:

Joha_U2 said:

Yep! I'm Argentinian :wink: :angel: From Buenos Aires, but now I'm living in Texas.. hehe!

Ah! Compatriota! Como va? hehehe

Yo estuve viviendo en irlanda por un tiempo y acabod e volver a Bs As. Amo este lugar, pero ODIO este calor!!! :madspit:

Anything would be great! And if it's a picture of bono (or U2)that would be even better. Although, I do have a set of those giant U2 postcards from Achtung Baby, so maybe one of those.:hmm:

:bow: :dance: :hyper: :hyper:

All I really want is for him to sign it to my name.
(I hope that last sentance amde sense)

Last edited:
yeah that would be better if it is something u like... cause if it is just on a piece of paper, i will feel bad in front of them :reject: and if i have to choose something for you, maybe i won't choose something u like :rolleyes:

just think that it has to have some space so that they could sign on it, and not dark...something white, or grey... well, u see... i have a lot of colours pen, but sometimes, they use the one they already have in their hand, and it could be just a black one so... :huh:

I'm away from my home computer right now, but when I get home i'll add you to my Yahoo IM list.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Back
Top Bottom