let me realise your dreams!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay, just to let u know.... i am in dublin right now!!! :hyper:

i wanted to text bono's tart but no credit :sad:

just a summary of what happened... Larry, edge and Adam were there... my roomie and I met Dallas, and Adam... i had the pleasure to talk business with paul mc guiness and we heard the creation of a new song!!! and i have a big suprise for u all :heart:

i will tell u all the details tomorrow!!! we are going to the clarence now, and then back to the studios :up: and of course, i got autographs, i gave stuff blahblahblah :wink:

see ya :wave:

No Kidding Missy...you did it??
OMG...I am soooooo very happy for you!! YAY!! You rock girl!!
Tell us all....I'm dying to hear from you!!
Congrats..you U2 miss!!! You rule!!!
YAY...Now I am the one jumping all over and screaming in my job!! I hope I won't get fired!!! :drool: :hug:

And...congrats...how cool...you heard a new song!! Is it pure rock???

Oh..I am so jealous...and thrilled...and excited...and ... I have no words...don't leave us dying here!!! :wink:

miss-U2 said:
we will meet adam again Bruna, i will tell him :hug:
after 2months, they still remember me :hyper: :faint:
I guess they remember you because they like you. :yes:
Errr...If that's not a problem,could you kidnap Adam and send him to my home?I promise I'll take good care of him!! :lol: :D

ok...just ignore me. :reject: :D

LOL!!! i can see you kidnapping Adam!! ;)
That's a nice idea!! I promise I wont tell anyone!!!
Am I hearing the police belts??? :)

miss-U2 said:
yes we heard a new song but we especially saw its creation :hyper: but don't worry... i have something for u guys :heart: u will die :wink: well that's not what i wanted to do last time, but it is still something cool :up:

*jumps into thread right from "PLEBAns"*

:shocked: :hyper: :faint: ect. (you get the idea:D)

Pleeease don't drag the excitement too long - I can't stop wonder what you have for us?!

God - you're killing me!!! What is it??? :confused:

As I said in "PLEBAns" - looking forward to hearing all about your Dublin-tour :yes:

Merc said:

God - you're killing me!!! What is it??? :confused:

I'm dying to know as well! :hyper:

I'll have to check back in my first period class, then again at lunch- If you don't post anything by then I may have a heart attack :ohmy::crazy::lol:

souLnation2002 said:

I'm dying to know as well! :hyper:

I'll have to check back in my first period class, then again at lunch- If you don't post anything by then I may have a heart attack :ohmy::crazy::lol:

Argh! :scream: Me too!!! :laugh:

And I can't check PLEBA again today - I'm not home all day, because I'm going to a wedding party :dance: Well, not a real wedding party - we're just having a party because the crownprice is getting married with a Tasmanian girl today!!! :lol: The enitre city is going absolutely crazy - it's *so* much fun! :D

Add me to the list of people who are :hyper:!

Congrats again Emily :hug:

Please let know which U2 guys got which stuff :lol:, I always like to hear about the neat things other people give the guys :) Did the B-man like his birthday present cd? I'm wondering if he was there today :)

I'm glad your week is looking up :hug:

Last edited:
Looking forward to hearing about the new songs that you heard Emily!!
How did you get into the studios??!!

Lucky you!!!!:wink:

Yes Emilie!!

How lucky!!! I wish I had your chance to have a glimpse of the new songs!!! You'll have to sing it for us!! ;)

Just kidding!!

ANd...did you stay at the Clarence?? WOW...I want that too!!! Must be a very nice place...!

YAY!! Missi...you are leaving me like :drool: :crazy:

But you are going to tell us...YAY!!
Can't wait for it!!! ;)

Errr...If that's not a problem,could you kidnap Adam and send him to my home?I promise I'll take good care of him!!
:wink: i think adam would be the kind of guy that would enjoy that sort of thing!! just for the record i want to kidnap bono and drag him all over my town with me so i can show everybody what an angel he is! and then i will take him home and cuddle him.... :cute: :reject: darn. letting my hopes get in the way of reality. i hope he got my letter though! emilie you are so great! hey, maybe you and ADAM could hook up or something....:ohmy: maybe THATS the secret! lol.

Back
Top Bottom