Less than 2hrs to go !!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bluesky

The Fly
I was just watching VH1 and they said "for tour dates and information log on to vh1news.com"...I just went there, and there is no information! They're just playing with our heads...I can't stand the torture!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

How will we here the details ???

I'll be en route from work to home so....I'll not find out until around 5:20 or so!!!!

*Browneyedgirl has drove herself CRAZY at work today with anticipation*

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
I'm just a singer,some say a sinner.Rolling the dice,not always a winner.
You say I've been lucky,well hell I've made my own.
Not part of the crowd,but not feeling alone.

----Two Shots of Happy One Shot of Sad-----

lol!! it's crazy how excited this gets us!
biggrin.gif

*val reminds herself to get a life*
Anyways, I assume that u2.com will have something(the website says that registered members will be notified with an e-mail) I also think that MTV and VH1 will announce something.
smile.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

I just got this:

NEWFLASH: FALL LEG OF ELEVATION TOUR KICKS OFF IN OCTOBER
On the heels of one of the most successful tours in history, Clear Channel Entertainment announces plans for the fall leg of the "U2 Elevation Tour 2001." U2 initially launched its tour, the band's first arena tour since 1992, on March 24 and has continued with more than 80 sold-out dates in North America and Europe. Dates for the tour's next leg were announced today with tickets slated to go on sale beginning Saturday, September 15, 2001.

This fall, the tour kicks off October 10th at Notre Dame, the legendary home of "The Fighting Irish" followed by dates in Montreal, Hamilton, Chicago, Baltimore, New York City, East Rutherford, Providence, Philadelphia, Austin, Denver, Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, Oakland and Las Vegas.

"U2's arena show has been this year's hottest ticket and we're delighted to announce more shows for the fall," said Arthur Fogel, President of Touring - Music, Clear Channel Entertainment. "U2 Elevation Tour 2001" follows on the heels of the band's critically acclaimed Interscope release All That You Can't Leave Behind which debuted at Number 1 in 32 countries and has achieved sales in excess of 10 million worldwide since its release on October 31, 2000. The album's debut track, "Beautiful Day," received three Grammy Awards, including "Song of the Year," "Record of the Year" and "Best Rock Performance by a Duo or a Group." U2 was also recently presented with the "Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award" at the MTV Awards held in New York, Thursday, September 6, 2001.

As with the first North American leg and the European leg, U2 will offer General Admission floor tickets giving fans the best view in the house for $45 per ticket. With nearly half of the seats in the arena priced at $45, additional tickets will also be available at $85 with a very limited number of golden-circle seating at $130.

The dates go like this:

Oct. 10 - Notre Dame, IN - Joyce Center (On sale Sept. 15)
Oct. 12 - Montreal, PQ - Molson Centre (On sale Sept. 15)
Oct. 13 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum (On sale Sept. 15)
Oct. 15 - Chicago, IL - United Center (On sale Sept. 15)
Oct. 19 - Baltimore, MD - Arena (On sale Sept. 15)
Oct. 24 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden (On sale Sept. 24)
Oct. 28 - E. Rutherford, NJ - Continental Airlines Arena (On sale Sept. 24)
Oct. 30 - Providence, RI - Civic Center (On sale Sept. 15)
Nov. 02 - Philadelphia, PA - First Union Center (On sale Sept. 15)
Nov. 05 - Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center (On sale Sept. 22)
Nov. 07 - Denver, CO - Pepsi Center (On sale Sept. 22)
Nov. 09 - Salt Lake City, UT - Delta Center (On sale Sept. 22)
Nov. 12 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center (On sale Sept. 23)
Nov. 15 - Oakland, CA - Arena (On sale Sept. 23)
Nov. 18 - Las Vegas, NV - Thomas & Mack Center (On sale Sept. 22)

==
Webmaster
From U2 To Eternity www.geocities.com/u2eternity

"The goal is ELEVATION"

AAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! I'm excited
smile.gif
That's so cute -- starting off at the home of the fighting Irish
smile.gif

like 2 mins ago on TRL they had random footage of the vma performance and Carson said they had just announced the tour dates *mona goes flying upstairs to check PLEBA*
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I'd like to thank you for letting me rub up against you!" ~Bono~

"I can't change the world
But I can change the world in me"

I am so freakin' anxious about the announcement! Is there a smilie biting it's nails "down to the quick!"
wink.gif

Cripes! I wish we at least knew who would carry the announcement, VH1, MTV, CNN!!!!
I am gonna be flippin channels like a mad woman!!!
eek.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Back
Top Bottom