"Lemon" Pajamas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Emerald_Kite

Babyface
For all of the "Lemon" fans.....

I was at Costco today and they were selling "Lemon" pajamas. They have lemons all over them!! LOL! I couldn't resist.... so I got a pair. It is a three piece set...a tank top, a shirt and boxer shorts. Next time you go to Costco, check out the clothing dept. and they might have them there. I think that all of their stores have pretty much the same inventory.
Just thought I'd share........

Last edited:
I have some Lemon capris. They have slices of lemon and limes on them. My Mom got them for me!!!!!! :eeklaugh:

*Clears throat.......I work at Costco. I've never seen Lemon PJ's :(
Costco is similar to a grocery store, except everything(except clothing, music, movies, books)is sold in bulk. It's also only open to members, you pay a fee, and you can shop. (I don't know if any of you have heard of Sam's Club, Costco is sort of like them)
By bulk, I mean bulk.....10 pounds of sugar is the smallest bag we sell(up to 50)...25 pounds of rice(up to 50), need a pound of hamburger? You'll have to buy 5-7 pounds at a time, but the price really is much cheaper than in the supermarket. 3 pounds of bananas are $.99 everyday...
Costcos are located around the world...but not everywhere...so they might not be in your area.

Costco is a wholesale retailer.

I forgot to mention that in addition to the lemon slices there are also blue/white daisies and yellow poppies. The boxer shorts are blue gingham and the shirt and tank top have a blue gingham trim. What a combination.

Last edited:
they sell some at victoria's secret that's lemon-full boxers and a tank top with a lemon on it.....i want them very much.....but i haven't gotten 'em yet......i will....maybe....later......i'm poor.......maybe not.......

Stories for Boys said:
they sell some at victoria's secret that's lemon-full boxers and a tank top with a lemon on it.....i want them very much.....but i haven't gotten 'em yet......i will....maybe....later......i'm poor.......maybe not.......

hmmm Lemon Boxers,talk about sweet and sour......:silent:

Back
Top Bottom