Lefty, righty, both?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lefty, righty or ambidextrous?

• I'm a lefty.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • I'm a righty.

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • I'm ambidextrous.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
So which are ya? A lefty, a righty, or of the ambidextrous variety? I'm a lefty and I loveth it. :D

Last edited:
I'm actually *gasp!!!* BOTH!!
Yeah, it's pretty neat!
Sometimes I write with my left, sometimes my right (the handwriting on both is horrible:lemon:)
It's awesome, I love it!
It confuses a lot of people b/c I change which wrist I put my watch on all the time.
A bit freakish, ehhhh!?!?
:D :D :D :D

Im a lefty lefty lefty!!!!!!!

I can write with my right hand and the handwriting is nearly the same but it takes AGES to do that so i never write with my right hand :)

I write mostly with my right hand, but if I get bored or something, I write with my left (it has amused me through many a german class :D)
For things other than writing, I'm pretty much ambidextrous.
Oh, and I wear my watch on my right hand for no apparent reason...thought I'd share. :)

Both! I had an operation on my right arm when I was a kid, so I have to use my left arm for anything that requires strength. I can write with my left hand too.

I'm ambidextrous. I've always worn my watch on my right wrist. I was born a righty but I can do everything with my left hand too - I just had to teach myself.

bluephisto said:
Okay, just wanted to be clear on that. Not that I have a preference for right or left ... anything ... else...

*blush*
*hide*

:mac: :mac: :mac:

[color=royal blue]:mac:

*looks at clock*

I can see by the hands on my Bono clock that it's Ten Minutes.

Um.........................................
[/color]

Back
Top Bottom