Leaving tomorrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neutral

genius of compression, Forum Moderator
forty miles from atlanta, this is nowhere
Yeah um my Dad's cancer surgery is tomorrow so I'll be heading out of town in the morning. No idea how long I'll be gone or if I'll be able to get online.

I just talked to my mom and told her I was probably going to wait until morning to start. I've been here working, trying to help keep our business running, which she has told me over and over and over that I must do, and I'm really tired from that. So she said I should at least call him and talk to him tonight because if I didn't see him before the surgery and something happened, I'd never forgive myself. Why the :censored: did she have to say that. I am too sleepy to drive. :crazy:

I'm so scared..... :sad: :sigh:

OMG Neutral - thinking of you!

Good call - if you know you're too tired to drive, then you ARE too tired to drive. You're no good to your mum & dad if yo have an accident, so you try to get some kip & see them tomorrow.

Best of luck to you & your family, and especially Mr Neutral Snr.

:hug: ~Ultra

There really is nothing to say, no worries. All anyone has said so far is to keep praying. Yeah........okay. :|

I just wish you could all know my father. :( He is the best person I have ever known, everyone that meets him says so. He is the smartest, kindest, most generous man and he takes care of everyone...

We've always been so close to each other and now we're both so freaked out that we can barely talk. :shrug:

Last edited:
:ohmy: Neutral - :hug:

Once you're over the shock a bit, remember you get to look after him, and say everything you want to.

So sorry to hear it, but sending good karma :hug: :hug: :hug: ~Ultra

Back
Top Bottom