"Leave us alone, we are in love!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wild honey 7 said:

me and bono.JPG

:faint:

THUD! :faint: :combust: :drool:

Emilie, I finally got on to the website, and I have to say that the picture of Bono squeezing you tight is GAHHH!:drool: :drool: :combust:

You should frame that picture!

wild honey, you must be so happy, tomorrow it will be exactly 1 month since i've met bono and i'm still dreaming.....:love:

emilie and szuszo, i want to see your pictures, please, i can't wait any longer,
my email is
blijlevens@wanadoo.nl

Hey..Wild Honey....sooo nice your pics...I love them!! I love Bono dressed in red!! ;)

Angel..you met them on the 2nd May?? That was just 2 day after I met them!! How cool....!! They are the msot amazing people...I love them!!!

Thanks to all of you for letting us live your wonedrfull experiences...and be jealous of your wonderfull pics (hey...a good kinda jealosy!!) ;) :drool: :combust:

Thanks for posting your pics Wildhoney7, Bono looks :love: in that shirt! Can we put that in the 'not black' thread? ;) :lol:

zsuzo, why don't you post, your mum doesn't want to see you online either? :sexywink:

if you got time

u2kitten@yahoo.com

Can't wait to see Mr. LeMon :drool:

zsuzso said:
I still have some more in my snapfish album :wink: . if anyone wants to see them just send me your email addresses

I would like to see the additional photos please. My e-mail is nibbles_mom@hotmail.com.

Thanks!!

Great pics Sue I remember seeing those in Dublin !!:wink:

Hi Zsuzso we've also got lots of pics with you all on with Bono and Edge from the Wednesday! They will all be up on a website early next week.

Can you add me to your snapfish album as well ?
bonoholic@msn.com

Thanks I got them and they're great! But it would have to be easier to just post the pics, or at least a link, rather than emailing everyone individually? :sigh:

U2Kitten said:
Thanks I got them and they're great! But it would have to be easier to just post the pics, or at least a link, rather than emailing everyone individually? :sigh:

I can't speak for them, but I'm guessing it is to keep better control of the photos. They know who are looking at the photos. I don't think it's a bad idea. Makes it safer for them. With the crazy people floating around on the internet, it might help prevent something happening to the girls.

:drool: :wink: wow!1 zsuzso-fabulous pictures!! i love your smile-i guess they put it there 'huh? thank you for sharing them!! And, congraduations on a dream come true!!
:sexywink: :applaud:

U2Kitten said:

I'd agree with this as well. :up: It would be easier and less hastle.

Hi everyone!
You know there is too much pics in my snapfish album and I don't want to post all of them here, so that's why I ask you to give your email addresses if you want to see them.
I want to show them just to the U2 fans and I don't want to see them on other internet sites...there's some crazy people...you know that.
I hope you can understand it.

zsuzso said:
Hi everyone!
You know there is too much pics in my snapfish album and I don't want to post all of them here, so that's why I ask you to give your email addresses if you want to see them.
I want to show them just to the U2 fans and I don't want to see them on other internet sites...there's some crazy people...you know that.
I hope you can understand it.

Thank you for explaining, I always wondered what happened that made you girls not want to post your pics. It seems like even a link would be better than emailing everyone. Well you must have your reasons. But it is harder that way and a lot harder for me since snapfish and my computer do not get along :scream: I don't see that you are totally safe from the wrong person getting them though, so many people ask, some I've never heard of, you never know. But at least we get to see the cool pics :yes: :)

OK, zsuzso, since it seems that I may not be able to afford a trip to Dublin for the third year in a row (yea - I'm cryin'the blues), I'm asking you to show me some U2 kindness and mercy and PLEASE email me the link to your snapfish pics too! :wink:

I REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE IT!

iris_lotus_blossom@hotmail.com:hug: :up: :)

Wild Angel said:
I do not agree with the statement that distance does not matter. I am sorry, being somebody who lives 3000 miles away and not able to go I can understand how a person who came so far and only had one chance to meet the band in their entire life would be resentful at being beaten out by people who live in Ireland or England and have met the band a dozen times. But there's no excuse for lying to other fans or pushing the band members around. All of the gals who have met them are nice and I like your stories but I would not like to think that you might sometimes get more agressive about meeting them because you want to tell your story here or you feel like you have to deliver something you promised to while another visiting fan gets shut out. The best thing would be for the more experienced U2 hunters to help the newbies and one timers make their dreams come true as long as they are not mean or rude to you then they would not be deserving of your help.

I feel that I need to pick you up on a couple of points here as you cant have read the full posting.

Just because you go to Dublin does not mean that you will meet ANY of the band its pure luck and being in the right place at the right time. Why is it only one chance? What about going to a concert and waiting before and after to meet them? To be honest you have more chance then than in Dublin!!!

The person in question (who Emilie was speaking about)was AMERICAN and it was her who told the others not to tell the other fans who were arriving at the studios!! Not anyone from Ireland of England!! From what I know and what I saw the following week the first timers are much more "aggresive" getting what they want from the band!!

We certainly arent "aggresive" (and neither was Emilie or Sue )with anyone about meeting the band and I resent that remark. I personally waited 21 years to meet Bono and only started going over to Dublin 2 years ago, its not our fault that we live in the UK.

For once its the only thing regarding U2 that works in our favour as we get the shitty end of the stick when it comes to concerts with the amount we get compared to other countries.

Thanks to zsuzso for the link your pics are fab!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom