"Leave us alone, we are in love!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaaaaa?

I can't get on the net for a about 36 hours and things go a little crackers here :huh:

Hi, Emilie-- :wave:

I wonder if you've just been a bit overwhelmed -and so made such a stark commentary all of a sudden-- between having witnessed in-person and heard about several over-the-top and scaryish incidences ##so close together time-wise at the Studio## PLUS all the energy/anxiety it takes to pack up all your stuff and lug it back to France until you return to a new home in Ireleand.

Add in, too, your Dad getting mad At HQ. Not the best way to 'close out' this particular set of HQ experiences in general, being 'yanked away', so to speak.

Maybe 1 or 2 perhaps overly-cranky people for which ever reasons don't 'want' or think you 'shouldn't come back' to HQ but hey, that's 2 people out of a whole lot that would disagree with them.

testing to see if my edit time is up

strange, it bounced me out as unregistered just before, any way...

Seems from what's been posted almost all the time, Em, shows you've given over fans & encouraged them when they're hesitent to go up to the guys particularly when it's afan who you haven't seen before and seems okj by you. Your 'reputation'; at the Studio IS a positive one Not to mention the generosity you've shown here to us.

Let those sea-breezed drift away those reccent unpleasant/ worrisime incidents.

I can't imagine if the business info you asked/talked about with mr mcguiness or adam was tailored specifically to Irelandthat you would drop that or not want to 'update' them some months down the line.

Nor can I figure once you've eased up, that you wouldn't want to visit the studio agian to see the guiys in Sept when you've resettled in. You shouldn't limit youself on #some rare posters' account#, only your own. You decide how little or how much you will hang out.

I hope [since you didn't specify just why your dad got angry] he won''t go on about it further, so parents will. Mybe you can figure/find out just what his concerns might be under the bluster. You can decide if he's being overly concerned, and then turn half-an-ear away, so to speak if he launches into that particular subject.

You are/getting grown up. You've been livining in another country even, not just in Paris or else where in Farnce, so they could have their jitteres. Tho your mom seemed just fine from what you described when she visited the studio with you.

Eh, my Dad used to Hate It, when our mom kept 50$ {this was 22-25 yrs ago when Concert Tix were between ?? 5:50 - 10:50 in the USA, and everything else was less expensive!}, but he drove me and friends/cousins to a venue when a show was too far away by his reconking for us to go by transportation and wait for us to come out. But he still got annoyed as we got old enough too travel all around, when our Mom still kept a reserve cash-in-ready for special shows {WHo, Bruce}.

So enjoy your vacation , I might pop up in an e-mail at some point. Lert you get relxed now.

:hug: dazzled

Last edited:
Niamh_Saoirse said:
Emi!The pics are fantastic! Bono is in great form and you look gorgeous as usual! :D

Hi there mates!!!
Bono is really looking fine?? OMG..I need to see the pics...HURRY!!! ;) I'm dying here!!! :drool:

SO...I can conclude that Bono is working out to get in shape for the new tour??? :laugh: :applaud:

YUPIIIIIIII :)

i am gonna upload the rest of the pics, but snapfish is driving me mad :crazy: the pics are on the same album as the other pics! so those who saw the pics from the last times might still have the link for these new pics! :wink:
but i am gonna send u all the link back again :lol:

The pics are indeed gorgeous:drool:
He looks really relaxed and happy. I love the one with you both in it, where he holds you and has a big smile. You have a great smile too, but who wouldn't huh?:wink:

Oh Jesus.-..EMILIE....I just fainted!! :drool:

Wonderful pics!!! :) Thanks for sharing!!!

I love that cowboy hat..and I love the pic with you and BONO..and the hat....you look terrific...i can imagine him saying 'Leave us alone, we are in love'!!

I have no words to describe how happy I am Emilie...this is AMAZING...WONDERFULL...TERRIFIC.....AWESOME...!!!
Thanks girl...you just lighted a huge :love: :D on my face!!!

Thank you...thank you...thank you..I love you girl!!!

:hug:

Great pics Emilie! :D :D I love that hat! LOL What was Sam doing there close to you guys?

Mr. LeMon :D :D and Station hehe

Who was that other guy by the way in the pictures towards the end?

WOW, now I've seen them all. All the pics of Bono hugging you are so:cute: my my:drool:

I think the guy Mullen Girl asked about is Steve Lillywhite. I mean that's who I think she refers to as he is the only person really posing with you all.

Hey Emilie, do you already know if you passed your exams? I was wondering since you are back in France. Which classes were you taking?
I hope all students have good exams and a satisfying endresult :up:

my dreams has come true... :D

Bono and me (Dublin, 21.05.2004)
481.jpg

Adam and me (Dublin, 24.05.2004)
478.jpg

477.jpg

Edge and me (Dublin, 26.05.2004)
483.jpg
my

Nice pictures zsuzso! You're so lucky you were able to meet the boys!!!!!!

Emilie, could you e-mail me your pictures? I also wanted to ask you some questions.

Thanks!

Michelle
briarrose24@juno.com

Thank you sooo much...wonderfull pisc...really!! I feel totally :drool:
That's it...this year I'll have to go to Dublin...2 or 3 days...but I'll go to see those studios with my own eyes!! ;)

I do not agree with the statement that distance does not matter. I am sorry, being somebody who lives 3000 miles away and not able to go I can understand how a person who came so far and only had one chance to meet the band in their entire life would be resentful at being beaten out by people who live in Ireland or England and have met the band a dozen times. But there's no excuse for lying to other fans or pushing the band members around. All of the gals who have met them are nice and I like your stories but I would not like to think that you might sometimes get more agressive about meeting them because you want to tell your story here or you feel like you have to deliver something you promised to while another visiting fan gets shut out. The best thing would be for the more experienced U2 hunters to help the newbies and one timers make their dreams come true as long as they are not mean or rude to you then they would not be deserving of your help.

I AGREE 100% Wild Angel!:wink:

If being a U2 fan means anything, it should mean that we are kind and considerate of each other in our words AND DEEDS!

I'm beginning to think that some of us are using PLEBA to advance our own personal interests over the good of the group -
THAT IS NOT THE U2 WAY!:yes:

PEACE AND LOVE TO EVERYONE HERE. :up: :love:

WE'RE ONE - BUT WE'RE NOT THE SAME. WE GET TO CARRY EACH OTHER. :hug:

Very Very well said...I agree 100%....like Bono himself said

'To be united, to be one, is a great thing. But to respect differences, may be even greater'

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom