LEATHER: The Bono Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good idea. I'm gonna go do it now.
smile.gif

*SG steps up to the podium to make a speech on behalf of RSOC*

You guys seem really "upset" to say the least! I thought we were all teasing! Correct me if i am wrong.
smile.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in....She's gonna dream out loud.."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Jody:
We are teasing. We love ya really!
smile.gif
Oh, okay then, so long as we are still friends,
wink.gif
I brought a gift for you leather girls, and he also happens to be wearing leather too!
justin20clrr1.jpg

ENJOY!
biggrin.gif

BTW...I am teasing you guys, oh man the guy is ugly!!! Yuck!

------------------
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in....She's gonna dream out loud.."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
*runs to bathroom to avoid puking on the computer screen*

Well it's about time
For such a great crime.
We all worship him,
'Cuz his name's not Tim(berlake).
(Poetic license)

So now there's a club....
Nothing rhymes with club.

Bono put a spell on me
So now all I can see
Is him. He wears the stuff
That dreams are made of.

LEATHER is better --
SG can get her
[expletive deleted] out of here
RSOC members drink beer.
(Ignore that.)

I'll be Secretary
Because Bono is hairy.
That's not a good reason,
But it sure isn't treason.

Now I speak in verse
Because it's a curse.
Go fetch me a nurse
Before it gets worse.

::Fetches Nurse Bono
Before she gets mono::

My entrance fees
Will bring to their knees
Those who are three
Feet deep in their pleas
....For Bono in Leather.

3323%3B5%3B923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C28%3D%3A43%3DXROQDF%3E23232755%3B9253ot1lsi

3323%3B5%3B923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C28%3D%3A43%3DXROQDF%3E23232755%3B92%3A3ot1lsi

3323%3B5%3B923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C28%3D%3A43%3DXROQDF%3E23232755%3B8%3B37ot1lsi

3323%3B5%3B923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C28%3D%3A43%3DXROQDF%3E23232755%3B925%3Aot1lsi

-Linds
Struggling poet and Secretary of L.E.A.T.H.E.R. (that looks kinda cool with the dots in between!
smile.gif
)

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

*Bluey runs into the well appointed head quarters of L.E.A.T.H.E.R., out of breath, her leather pants and vest dirty and besmerched with bedazzles, her fly shades askew*
*pant pant pant* OMG gerls!!! They...bad..edgie gerls *pant pant* bad edge gerls stole BONO SOCK!!!!!
*Blue collapes with great style onto the Macphisto couch and quaffs an emergency martini*
FREE BONO SOCK! They must not keep him, they will make him *GULP* SING BACKUP!!!!! . We must save him from their evil nasty "hey look at me I'm a nice innocent guitar player" ways!!!!
In the same of the Mirror Ball Man, In the name of Macphisto, in the name of little cotton socks everywhere!!!..
FREE BONO SOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
, Bluey the Chair Lemon.

------------------
"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!" :)

Ok, finally thought of a position...

I declare myself Keeper of the Voice... (Bono's voice, that is...) What exactly that consists of, I haven't thought of yet. But since I am a singer... I thought it would be appropriate.
biggrin.gif
And my second installment:

wowyhot.jpg

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

My feeble attempt at a website:
Rattle And Hum

not bono sock! that sexy little ball of... cotton. we need to save him!!!!

what shall we do, fearless leader Bluey?

3323%3B65523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23232755%3B%3A3%3B5ot1lsi

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She's gonna dream out loud...

Even if I dont post a pic can I be a member? (I have no idea how to post a pic)

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

Hey! Why was I not informed of all this?
If the PLEBA girls are all splitting into ranks I want to make it clear who's side I am on.

Bono's!

There for I dually appoint myself among the legions of this club, as loyal member and slave to the Man himself and the Leather that he wears...

bono036.jpg

Also I would like to point out how saddened I am to learn of the loss, no sorry, KIDNAP
(SOCKNAP?) of the all powerful idol, and club mascot Bonosock.

Let the offenders know they shall feel the impending wrath of our leathery might...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
not bono sock! that sexy little ball of... cotton. we need to save him!!!!

what shall we do, fearless leader Bluey?

3323%3B65523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23232755%3B%3A3%3B5ot1lsi

L.E.A.T.H.E.R. girls!
We must take Bonosock back. First of all, let's all have a drink. Second of all, hmm, maybe another quick drinky-winky!
Okay *hic* okay, now I know what we gotta do.
We must rely on our strength which is our almost encyclopedic knowledge of Bono *Bluey makes the sign of the Fly (just use your fingers as shades)*. We must ask ourselves in this situation...what would Bono do?
What would Bono do?
Okay..umm just one more teensy weensey drink everyone!
HMmokay, now we godda umm write a song first! Let's all write a song about Bonosock and how much we love him!

11 o clock (we want our sock!)

It's toed on one side
It has no ears
The LEATHER girls unified
To save Bonosock from shears.
I hear the sockie crying
And he knows it's time to go
I hear the sockie crying
Bring him home.
A cotton face
And I know we haven't got long
He misses the LEATHER dancers
It's for him we sing this song!
I hear the sockie crying
And he knows it's time to go
I hear the sockie crying
Bring him home.
Say sock, Say sock
Say sock, Say sock!

Brace yourselves for PHASE TWO
of operation 11 o' Clock (We want our Sock!)

------------------
"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!" :)

I belong in the Bono LEATHER club! I am the most tenured Bono lover here, and it will be a tie if Crzy joins! I am on Bono's side, and I desire Bono in leather!!
smile.gif

As for Bonosock, I'm all for getting our mas-sock back, but PUT HIM IN LEATHER! LEATHER IS BETTER! He is dressed like Sherlock Holmes! WHEN we get him back from his kidnappers, put him in LEATHER! LEATHER BONOSOCK!!
Evil Bono says: We demand Bonosock!
3323%3B68%3B23232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E2323273478639ot1lsi

Here is my contribution to the organization
3323%3B68%3B23232%7Ffp39%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E2323266%3B%3A3%3A84ot1lsi

3323%3B68%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E2323266%3A68%3B95ot1lsi

3323%3B68%3B23232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E232327347863%3Bot1lsi

OMG! I go to school for ONE day and stay for play auditions for 3 measly hours and look what happens!

1. BonoSox has been conifscated and God knows what they're doing to him

2. Too many mentions of desired 'positions' and how girls have their own 'private Bono club' This is disgusting.
smile.gif
lol!

3. OMG! I JUST READ THE EMAIL FROM u2.com!!!!!!! hoo-ah!!!!! How do I get out of school at 10 am? Curses *finds parents*

4. My postmodern presentation went SO well.
smile.gif
smile.gif

5. I'm still Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World.

6. Keep them Sparksters outta here! They can't have the ins with Bono. Gr..

7. although I wouldn't mind if they send Tony in as a spy...heheh...

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I know there are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll and all that, but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

P.S. Poor BonoSox.

Bless that little cotton sock. lol
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I know there are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll and all that, but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

As Secretary of LEATHER, I would like to offer my most sincere condolences to all of the members and officers of our fine club, LEATHER on the cruel socknapping of BonoSock. Such a harsh deed could only be the works of The Edge's club. I have found one Gina Marie to be responsible for the terrible wrongdoing, and believe you me, this will not go unpunished.

I have a recorded transcript of the before mentioned Socknapping that I would appreciate you all reading:

*kicks Bluey out of the Edgettes universe*

*steals her Bono sock, kidnaps it, and holds it for ransom*

Well, Bono loves Edge, Bluey loves Bono, so I GUESS we have to let a lil' Bluey and Bono into our Edge world.

*just no kissin' up on our man Bono-leave that to US*

I would now like to draw attention to the fact that Gina Marie has stated that BonoSock is being held for ransom. For those who may need a refresher, when a Sock is held for ransom, the Socknapper wants something from whoever wants the Sock back. Don't get too confused now, read that sentence again slowly until you get it. With that in mind, let's now look at the last bullet in Gina Marie's message:

"*just no kissin' up on our man Bono-leave that to US*".

It is my personal opinion that we should take action. Give them what they want for BonoSock's ransom, and yet fool them at the same time. Everyone, find as many pictures of Bono "kissin' up on" Edge, and post them in the thread labled "Awakening? Mrs. Edge? Disco? Gina? Edge gals?!". When choosing your Message Icon, use Bono. In your post, you may type whatever you want, but do include at least one of the following (you may copy and paste for accuracy if needed) :

* "VIVAAAAAAAAA LA REVOLUTIONNN!"
* "FREE BONOSOCK!
* "LEATHER IS BETTER!"
* One or more pictures of Bono "kissin' up on" Edge, any era, from any site.

Let's make this Revolution happen, LEATHERlings. No confirmation is necessary -- Seeing the Revolution in the makings on the Edge thread will be all the confirmation we need. Together, we can regain our beloved mascot, BonoSock. Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Yours in LEATHER,
-Linds
Secretary of L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

------------------

*Maria steps up to the podium, Ehm, ehm...as spokeswoman for RSOC, I want to apologise to the newly founded Leather BonoClub if our actions spoiled your first club thread. All our, namely my actions were in jest and not meant to be taken in any literal sense.

As a peace offering, I bring to the Leather Bono Club a Sexy Bono Pic, he is not in leather, but he looks really good!
bono_049.jpg

smile.gif

Oh and BTW....we are sad to hear your club mascot Bonosock is missing. We at RSOC have not seen him, but you can check with the Edgettes about his whereabouts.
smile.gif

------------------
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in....She's gonna dream out loud.."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Oh yea, this is where I belong. Here's my little gift for the Cause.

3248dusYPeeDXtthumb.jpg

After ya'll helped me out so kindly, I wanna be the keeper of the smirk.
biggrin.gif
::drooooolslobbermelt::

Sherry Darlin

On behalf of all the members of LEATHER, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you, Sparky's Girl, for your support of our group. Look, Bono thanks you, too.

3323%3B72723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C28%3D%3A43%3DXROQDF%3E2323275623938ot1lsi

(that's actually a picture of LEATHER and RSOC getting along together. Trust me on this one.)

-Linds

------------------

Originally posted by U2BoomCHA:
On behalf of all the members of LEATHER, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you, Sparky's Girl, for your support of our group. Look, Bono thanks you, too.

3323%3B72723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C28%3D%3A43%3DXROQDF%3E2323275623938ot1lsi

(that's actually a picture of LEATHER and RSOC getting along together. Trust me on this one.)

-Linds

Wow Linds, that is a great pic...Sparky is even wearing my favorite colour!!! Thanks a bunch!
smile.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:
Oh yea, this is where I belong. Here's my little gift for the Cause.

3248dusYPeeDXtthumb.jpg

After ya'll helped me out so kindly, I wanna be the keeper of the smirk.
biggrin.gif
::drooooolslobbermelt::

Sherry Darlin

NOOOOOOOOOOOo! I can't be kept from Bono by mere htmhell. Here we go....

bono_bath.jpg

After all that stress I need a nice hot bath.
biggrin.gif

Cheryl

I want to be a member too!!
I hereby initiate myself to LEATHER by contributing these lovely pictures I took myself... that is if they work:
wink.gif

pX74684.jpg

pW94074.jpg

WoW!!!
eek.gif

those are really good close up pics of B-man!
eek.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

DAMN!!! THEM ARE SOME *GREAT* CROTCH SHOTS, BlueSky!!
biggrin.gif
I think maybe these belong in the "Elevated Bono" thread, hmmm???

Geez...I have GOT TO get me some LEATHER!!! (good thing winter in TX is only two months way!!! Ugh...)

Originally posted by bluesky:

pX74684.jpg

pW94074.jpg

Thanks!!
They are from Portland. My camera was about two feet away from him! I probably got him mad for sticking it in his face.

I think the second picture belongs in the *Bono is Elevated* thread.
wink.gif

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

OK, guys, we get BonoSock back on these terms:

Well, if you want Bonosock freed, here are our demands...
Get Bono to tell Edge to leave Morleigh.

Get Bono to tell Edge the Edgeletts names and phone numbers-purposes obvious.

Tell Bono when he pulls us up to dance or roll around, we will of course comply, but we DEMAND to do the same w/ Edge!

Tell Bono to cut down on that kissin' on stage w/ Edge-it's wastin Edge's 'lovin energy', which, obviously, we need!!

Comply w/ these demands, and BONOSOCK will be freed.

I've gotta go right after I post this, so you guys discuss terms and hopefully our mascot will be regained by tomorrow. Hopefully. Try to think of some way to out-smart the Orgasmatrons. Trick 'em with words. Do something. We need our poor mascot before he's put through Backup Singing Torture again. ::takes Numb off her WinAmp playlist:: Poor little cotton ball.

-Linds
Secretary of L.E.A.T.H.E.R. (by self-proclamation)

------------------

Jaysus Christ!!!!!!!! Those closeups!!!!! *Flavia drools with desire*
I mean........I can't even take my eyes away from the screen!!! *Flavia keeps drooling*

*sighs*

What can i say?????? *Flavia stops a second and thinks* No, i can't sya what i'm thinking right now! You girls would think i'm a perv!!!! LOL

*Flavia

Back
Top Bottom