Leather-Stylin' Friday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone posted this link in Zootopia, Bono, Edge and little ones were at a seal release near their homes in Killiney (no worries, these are all from a charity site, no paparrazi involvement)...

Edge at seal release (he must truly love that jacket)...
edge_b.jpg

And the very cute story of the seal release, including pics of Bono, Guggi and two seals, Domino and Charlie!!! I so want to live there now, I didn't know they had so many seals!!

http://wildireland.ie/irishsealsanctuary/html/killiney 03.htm

dsmith2904 said:

Hey, since you're the one with the new "toy" (and no, I'm not going to make any questionable remarks about that :shifty: ), then why don't you pick?

:shifty: Cuz I haven't used the new toy yet for anything Edge-related, really (besides what's in the hatless thread), and I won't have time to do any more until later tonight at the earliest or maybe not even until tomorrow, and by that time, one of the Edge girls is bound to have started this week's thread :lol:

dsmith2904 said:
Someone posted this link in Zootopia, Bono, Edge and little ones were at a seal release near their homes in Killiney (no worries, these are all from a charity site, no paparrazi involvement)...

Edge at seal release (he must truly love that jacket)...
edge_b.jpg

And the very cute story of the seal release, including pics of Bono, Guggi and two seals, Domino and Charlie!!! I so want to live there now, I didn't know they had so many seals!!

http://wildireland.ie/irishsealsanctuary/html/killiney 03.htm

That is so cute :cute: Thank you for posting the link :yes:

dsmith2904 said:

I was thinking of doing an Edge in black thread, there certainly would not be a shortage of pics.

That sounds like a good idea! I was just looking at some of my Edge pics the other day and thought that he wears a lot of black.

arw9797 said:

That sounds like a good idea! I was just looking at some of my Edge pics the other day and thought that he wears a lot of black.

Unless someone beats me to the punch, I will start the Edge in Black thread later this afternoon. And, yeah, there was a little Johnny Cash in there as well.

Back
Top Bottom