Leather Day: Zooropa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono_EBTTRT_1993.png

Bono_EBTTRT2_1993.png

hcbiggs2002 said:

Hey take no notice! :hug: It's a perfectly good theme for leather day i.e. lots of pics of Bono in leather! :drool:

I'm very glad someone else decided to start this thread coz like today and the last several of days I've been both very ill with the flue and trying to catch up on all the college work I've missed over the last week or so. :crack:

And even now I only have time to post these few screen caps I took of Bono from documentary on the Zooropa Sydney dvd....

BonoZooTV3.png

BonoZooTV2.png

BonoZooTV4.png

BonoZooTV5.png

Lush Bono hair!!!:drool:

I miss the hair :sad:

JCOSTER said:

Every week the same 3 or 4 people try and come up with something for leather day and someone else has tried and now they are being not inventive?

Come up with something then and start posting away!!!

It ain't that easy.:(

Just because someone else has tried, no, it doesn't necessarily make them inventive but alright, maybe I came across as a bitch - it wasn't intentional. I always got the feeling only a few people were allowed to start the Leather Day threads, my bad.

bwbonomirrorballmanguitar.jpg

e20bea7e2.jpg

bonorobe-vi.jpg

shoot2.jpg

hcbiggs2002 said:

Thanks so much for this ZooTV/Zooropa thread. I really like seeing more pics from the Zooropa era. :wink:

The top pic here is one of my all-time favorite Bono pics. :combust:

Thanks for posting it, hcbiggs!!!

:bonodrum: :hug:

Jamila said:

Thanks so much for this ZooTV/Zooropa thread. I really like seeing more pics from the Zooropa era. :wink:

The top pic here is one of my all-time favorite Bono pics. :combust:

Thanks for posting it, hcbiggs!!!

:bonodrum: :hug:

Your very welcome! It's one of my favourites too!! :sexywink:

Sellafield1993.jpg

He even manages to look sexy in a 'spacesuit' and a life-jacket!! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom