Leather Day - your favorite Bono move

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sweetie said:
Bono just being Bono :D

My vote goes out to running his hand (and sometimes hands) through his hair. :drool:

Yeah, that's the best . . . but, then, there's this:

BonoKMA.jpg

ok mspurrl, more of that? sure :D
bonobackhand8dj.jpg

I know, this one's offstage... but it IS the same hand on Bbutt move :angel:
bonopinkshirtbum2jj.jpg

*searches for more*
sadly don't have more of that.. but I do have more cool Cop Bono poses :D
bonocopstranglinghimself1dq.jpg

bonotongue2211ny1fw.jpg

I like the steering wheel move :wink:
bonocopsmokesteeringwheel3ka.jpg

best invention of 2005? Cop Bono, hands down!

Babydoll said:
^^

All of the above - HOLY...

:censored: :censored:

for those of u who have seen u2 live, u gals are very, very lucky! he seems to be electrifying on stage!

It goes beyond electrifying....I am one of those lucky enough to see every Bono era and all of them are better than the next he just explodes sexiness and coolness.

My favorite move is whenever he runs! sounds silly but I love the running.

I also like it when he plays the drums!:drool:

There are so many good ones here it's impossible to choose a favorite! But I did enjoy the "Vertigo Walk" ?! this tour! (He did it on SNL also). I didn't really think about it until I saw him do it Portland in Dec. and realized he always does it at that point in the song.

reach.jpg

And the kneel...

rosescountdown1.jpg

And of course.... gettin sweet with The Edge :D

edgenBono9.jpg

I absolutely loved Drummer Bono. I knew he was supposed to play drums, but there was no way I could have been prepared for that spectacle.

lovepeace.jpg

And one of my own favorite Bono moves is the mike thingy that he does: either the base of the stand is behind him at an angle or in front of him at an angle. (Hey, it's late and I'm incoherent.)

He does it all the time but the only instance I knew of right off the bat was in WTSHNN in Rattle & Hum:

mikestand.jpg

And I actually got a (distant) picture of him doing it in Charlotte in December. (It's also a Cop Bono pic.) I think this was either UTEOTW or Mysterious Ways.

bestage.jpg

Anyone have any better pictures of this?

u2granny said:

:drool: I love that one. (It has the added bonus of Buff!Adam.)

You're killing me. I was just getting ready to sign off for the night and crawl in bed, and you with the mike stand spam. :wink:

Many, many thanks.

Back
Top Bottom