Leather Day: You Are My Sunshine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shart1780 said:
Pictures of Bono... outside...? Good grief you really take what you can get in here.

LOL. Now I know all the rumours about PLEBA were true. Geesh!

Guess what: The next thread we'll be having is about pictures of Bono INSIDE. Can't wait for those. :drool:

orig posted by last unicorn:
Guess what: The next thread we'll be having is about pictures of Bono INSIDE. Can't wait for those.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

last unicorn- BRILLIANT!!!!!!:laugh: :up: :applaud:

last unicorn said:

Guess what: The next thread we'll be having is about pictures of Bono INSIDE. Can't wait for those. :drool:

Brilliant idea for next weeks leather day! :yes: Seriously, if no one beats me to it, I'll start a thread next Wednesday called 'take a look inside' (from the chorus of Staring at the Sun!)!!! :lol:

And on another note, a tip for you blm, when you want to quote someone just hit the 'quote' button on the buttom right hand corner of the post you want to quote. :wink:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Brilliant idea for next weeks leather day! :yes: Seriously, if no one beats me to it, I'll start a thread next Wednesday called 'take a look inside' (from the chorus of Staring at the Sun!)!!!
And on another note, a tip for you blm, when you want to quote someone just hit the 'quote' button on the buttom right hand corner of the post you want to quote. :wink:

Thanks(i am quite techonology challenged, and felt like a jerk to ask!!!) let's see if it's right, hc.

yeah for me!!!

MsPurrl said:
BonoKids.jpg

i thought that kid on the left was Edge at first :lol: :reject:

^All Irish men look like that :ohmy:

It is time for a certain Venezuelan girl to move to Ireland :shifty:

Aside, I readed once that Ireland is one of the few Countries in the world that had more men than women :drool: (don´t know if is true yet since was an old nook :giggle: )

Back
Top Bottom