Leather Day: With his family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So cute :wink:
beach3.jpg

Heya!
Don't know if anyone is interested, but as I uploaded this file for the folks at U2.com anyway, I thought I could post the link over here, too.
Doesn't really fit into this thread- but this is the mp3, where Macphisto calls home in 1993 and Jordan has left a message on the answering machine for Bono:
I think, it's just too cute... :)

http:// rapid-share.com/files/99081414/MacPhisto_calls_home__Dublin_93_.html

(Remove the "-" and the spaces! Why can't you use the word rapidsh.... over here?! :eyebrow: )

EDIT: I'm so sorry... Didn't know it is that complicated to post the link! ;)
Add .mp 3 before the ".html"
Hope it works now!

Last edited:
Rosebud said:
Oh wow, that is so adorible! :cute: :cute: :cute:

Yes, does anyone know if this is on youtube anywhere?

And I can't make out all of what she's saying at the beginning. Can somebody help me out?

Thanks again Bona Vox!

I haven't listened to the clip posted here but if it's the one I'm thinking of I think she says "hellloooooo! We're not here, we're gone on holiday. Daddy, we're not coming home til you take the horns off..."

Bona Vox said:
Heya!
Don't know if anyone is interested, but as I uploaded this file for the folks at U2.com anyway, I thought I could post the link over here, too.
Doesn't really fit into this thread- but this is the mp3, where Macphisto calls home in 1993 and Jordan has left a message on the answering machine for Bono:
I think, it's just too cute... :)

http:// rapid-share.com/files/99081414/MacPhisto_calls_home__Dublin_93_.html

(Remove the "-" and the spaces! Why can't you use the word rapidsh.... over here?! :eyebrow: )

EDIT: I'm so sorry... Didn't know it is that complicated to post the link! ;)
Add .mp 3 before the ".html"
Hope it works now!

its not working for me either:sad:

I have a question...is it me, or before she says and "...we are not comming back untill you take the horns off..." she says daddy fu... you???

:reject::reject::reject:

I know she was too little...but....:(

Thanks Jem for uploading it again!
Next time I'll use save files to uplaod my mp3s. Guess the links are easier to post ;) (Or: Next time I know which words are deleted when I post a link)

I think there's also Eve's voice in it. It's possible to hear another little girl's voice saying "Byeeeee" in the end.

Back
Top Bottom