Leather Day- The 'mating' dance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A day late and a dollar short = the story of my life. However:

Bonobwdress.jpg

Bono.jpg

BonowhenIsing.jpg

My most-favorite-ever picture:

Bonosmile.jpg

Bono Mot said:

:tsk: I fear the man has fried your brain and stolen all of your writing skillz. :sigh:

:wink:

This man could make me sizzle if he wore only a hessian sack and pink socks! :lol: Ok, maybe I'd give the knees a miss.:lol: As for my writing skilz, methinks more JT Bono pix might just rehydrate them....

..and I so lurve this thread...:drool:

youvedonewhat said:
Man hot. Me want.
That could be the title of your next FanFic. :giggle: :shrug: (I can read it now, she's waiting by the window, her midsummer's night candle burning, a glow on her face from the flicker, waiting for her man (Bono of course) to come up the drive after a night working in the studio. Oh what a night she has planned) :ohmy:

zuropa_fit said:
You know what happens when you lick the end of a battery, don't you?

oh my :eeklaugh: ...it's getting serious this time!
with all those double entendres and (true) hot appreciations we are really in danger to be :lock: :)no: :pray: )...
but after all...it was predictable with such a :drool: topic...

:shifty:

...well, it happens every holy leather day in fact...but hey, this man is :censored:

:angel:

Bonogirl777 said:

How can I pay attention to his arms when there's his crotch distracting me? :faint:

I so feel with you, baby...but hey! am I wrong or are you a bit too young for this verbal appreciations, BG777?? :censored:

you naughty girl!

...you are growing up in the right way, in fact. ;)

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom