Leather Day: The Hands That Built America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
96344983jp8cf5.jpg

Bono the dancing marinate! :giggle: Thanks so much for this humongous version of this pic Bonita! :sexywink:

I was busy too. Luckily, I'm on holiday but only for 2 weeks.

Backing to the topic...

Oh lucky you! No holiday for me, I started my job at our local church right after holiday break from college at the end of May and I have to be back at college on 18.08.! :nerd:

But like you said back to topic, we don't want to hijack this thread.....:wink:

Bonoinleather2.jpg

Bonoinleather.jpg

Oh lucky you! No holiday for me, I started my job at our local church right after holiday break from college at the end of May and I have to be back at college on 18.08.! :nerd:

But like you said back to topic, we don't want to hijack this thread.....:wink:

Bonoinleather2.jpg

I haven't looked that pic for so long... nice to see it again hot pic! :lmao:

Hi Addicted!:wave:
When you dont see the pics anymore it's because they have been moved from the original folder they were in!..My pics tend to show that because I
usually put them in a temp folder and post them, then I move them to their permanent folder, I don't do it on purpose but I just do it while I organize the pics. Other reasons could be that people close their accounts or they exceed their bandwidth and you cannot see the pics anymore.

Hope I was able to answer your questions ;)[/QU..]
/

Oh..I see ! Thanks a lot for your kind information. :wave:
Anyway it´s a pity that the pictures need to "disappear" from the thread. They look like "incomplete" this way..:uhoh:
So, in case I want to see them I need to access photobucket. Is that it ?
Thanks again !

Back
Top Bottom