Leather Day: The eyes have it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Stumbles in, mumbling about school and homework and lack of long periods of free time*

All right, finally got a chance to come here.

First off...there's a TON of late 80s pictures here...while looking through here, I was reminded once again of just why that is my favorite Bono era :drool:... Damn, those were nice...

one4u2 said:
94b77c7222.jpg

u2granny said:

These two I've never seen before! First one is nice, second one...Bono looks like he belongs in some late 80s/early 90s slacker movie or something :p (LOL at that one Oompa Loompa comment, by the way :D).

sweetie said:
A few nights ago I had a dream where Bono was walking toward me--strutting actually---with a sexy smile on his face and pinning me with those eyes!! In my dream I could feel my pulse racing and my heart hammering and I actually woke up feel the same!!

...nice! Which era Bono?

I've had dreams with Bono/U2 in them. Just never any romantic ones. That's the story of my life, actually, with all the guys I have a crush on, famous or not. They appear in my dreams, but nothing good ever HAPPENS between us :mad:!

Anywho, enough ranting...also just wanted to say that seriously, this...

kellyahern said:

...really is one of the cutest pictures of him I've ever seen. I've said that numerous times before, but it never fails-when I see this, I just have to go, "Awww...:cute:."

Great thread, girls :up:.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom