Leather Day...the 7 year itch.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I resized this one .
PDVD_209-1.jpg

"What's Going On" is a production of Artists Against AIDS Worldwide, an organization founded by Leigh Blake."

Leigh is the woman whom I mentioned in another thread here in PLEBA who started the "Keep a Child Alive" organization which will be honoring Bono at their Gala on 26 October in NYC.

I met Leigh back in 2003 at a Global AIDS Conference in DC just as she was starting out "Keep a Child Alive". She was a very sweet and very down to earth person.

Thanks for all the "What's Goin' On" links - I really love this video and the remake of this classic song by Marvin Gaye.

:bonodrum: :hi5:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Thanks for all the gorgeous screen caps from the What's going on video! :drool: :bow: Do you happen to have a downloadable version that you could upload and share?:pray:

I have no idea how to upload a dvd on to the computer . :huh:
My daughter knows how to burn copies of a dvd , is it the samething ? or I can have her make copies if you would like one ?

u2trinity said:

I have no idea how to upload a dvd on to the computer . :huh:
My daughter knows how to burn copies of a dvd , is it the samething ? or I can have her make copies if you would like one ?

I see you have it on a dvd, well unless you have a program where by you can rip the contents of a dvd onto your computer, there's no way you can upload it! Thanks anyway, I'll see if anyone has it on the 'Music on the internet' forum. :sexywink:

Acrobat Angel said:
This photo does not belong into this particular era. It was taken in July 2005 during a press conference at the G8 summit in Scotland. You can see Bono wearing these glasses on many pictures taken that day.

:drool: Wrinkly smiling Bono.

And I really adore most of Bono's 1999/2000 hair!

Back
Top Bottom