Leather Day: St. Patrick's Day Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonlit_Angel

Blue Crack Addict
In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de
To get into the spirit of this holiday, I thought it'd be good to find any pictures of Bono wearing something green-be it shades, socks, shirts, pants, whatever. :).

Of course, it doesn't have to be restricted to just those kinds of pictures-anything else celebrating our favorite Irish man will work, too. :D.

So let's see what you got, girls!

Angela

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2003beauty.jpg

sweater.jpg

bonoufhug.jpg

0StP.jpg

No I didn't make this;) But I'm sure it came from here. Our very own lucky shamrocks :cute:

Last edited:
Have a cool St. Patrick's Day everyone! :wave: I can't post either because snapfish is down for upgrades :rant: :mad: and I don't want to use up Olive's bandwidth :shrug: But I'll be dreaming of Bono on green in Ireland!

Great start! :) :up:. Sorry about Snapfish being down, though. Hopefully it'll be up and running again today.

U2Kitten said:
0StP.jpg

No I didn't make this;) But I'm sure it came from here. Our very own lucky shamrocks :cute:

That is cute! Whoever made it-awesome work.

Originally posted by oliveu2cm
Irish eyes really do smile y'know:wink::love:

:yes:...I can believe that.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all the Interferencers! I'm celebrating the day by listening to all of the band's CDs. Right now I'm on War. :D.

Angela

:drool: Happy St Patrick's day eveyone here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iam enjoying all the pics. I LOVE the one of the band with there green hats on that gives me a GREAT smile. I well be back later on to see more pics. And Iam sorry to here about snapfish being down. Vampira I well also be dreaming of Bono in Ireland to. But I try to dream of him all the time. U2 Kitten I LOVE all youre pics. Here you have put up here. There all wounderfull.

eriekittymWho wants to sink her fangs in to some Bono neck!

Thanks eriekittym! :wave:

Listening to all the albums, what a good way to celebrate today! My little girl said the teacher asked the class to name famous Irish people and she yelled "Bono!" :wink: I'm so proud! :happy:

This is a sad output for Leather Day :sad: It sucks snapfish had to shut so many of our posters down today. If any of you want to post from my fotki page help yourselves. I don't know that there's anything green there that I haven't already posted but you can post something if you want! :wave:

http://www.fotki.com/kittylove

They are mostly of Bono :reject:

Back
Top Bottom