Leather Day: Smokey Leather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_boy_smoke_on_stage.jpg

I love this one, too, U2Kitten! :drool:

Oh thanks! :happy:

I know Scarletwine has some good ones of Bono in the Rattle and Hum days in his red beret smoking. I had them but they were on my old PC :banghead: I thought I had them uploaded but can't find them. Scarletwine, if you still have those will you please post them again? :hyper:

Kelly do you have the shot of this Times talk thing ^^ where he was leaning back his head all the way and blowing smoke up in the air? I have looked in both my collections, must have been on old PC :sigh:

If anyone remembers the avatar u2savestheworld used to have, that's it!

here's one more I found

bonoawardsmoke1.jpg

Edgespet said:
I absolutely LOVE this Fly pic! :love: That throat is just sooo lickable!!:drool: :tongue:

Hehe, looks awesome there, doesn't he? :D. The "One" still right underneath it ain't too bad, either. :drool:...

Originally posted by Edgespet
Love your new location, Kitty! One of my favorite Petty songs!:up:

Ditto! First song of theirs I ever remember hearing. Excellent choice, indeed, U2Kitten. :) :up:.

Angela

Thanks girls! :wave: I'm so glad somebody knew what it was. I feel so lame when I put song quotes in my location and sig and nobody knows what it is people must be wondering what I'm talking about.:huh:

I

I think that's all the cig pics I have, I can't find any more:huh:

Last edited:
I can't believe that none of these have been posted yet, but I checked the 4 pages and I didn't see them. :scratch:
Oh_my.jpg

*cough* there is a cigarette in the pic..there is bono.....who's sucking on the ciggy isn't THAT important is it? :shifty: *cough*
bg_suzanne.jpg

Back
Top Bottom