Leather Day: Slip us some skin.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
93f88fa1.jpg

Bonofox , your photobucket must be well organized , I can't find a thing in mine . I don't want to move much around or my links will be broken . XXXX:mad:

Freefall said:

Are you serious about that???????:ohmy:

Of course not, it's a Paparazzi picture.

I'm usually against that, but looking at Bono fresh from the shower makes me forget my principles quite easily. :drool:

BonoFox1 said:

Thanks so much for this picture of my favorite hands in the world, BonoFox. :wink:

Those hands are small and soft and warm when touched with a sincerity that is hard to put into words.

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

I know smoking is absolutely a horrible thing to do, but, shit, he looks so good doing it, while looking so good "freshly showered" in just a towel. once again, NOT FAIR!!:drool:

blm said:
YDW, how long have you been a Bono junkie ? I have been addicted for over 20 years :drool: :drool:

Actually, it's not that long...:reject: Oh I noticed him over the years but was too busy raising a family, job etc and then my beloved dog passed away and it hit me pretty hard. It sounds totally mad but he was so part of the family.

josh1.jpg

And then, there they were, new album, on the tv and radio most days and there he was singing his heart out, lyrics that meant something to me; lyrics I could loose myself in; lyrics that took me away from my grief. and of course, there he was; older but still 'oozing it'.

That was it: Lost myself in all their back albums, took me out of myself and in the process fell flat on my face for their lead singer.

There is totally no hope for me now. I am totally hooked....

:drool: mwah....

Last edited:
MsPurrl said:
I'm glad you are here. And I'm sorry about your dog--I know how you feel, having lost my kitty girl of 20-1/2 years a while back. :hug:

It's very real grief isn't it; when you loose your pet. You get so attached to them. They love to see you when you come home, sit with you when you relax, stare at you when you're eating :lol: make you laugh and somehow they seem to know when you're low. I still miss him desperately. Hubby tells me I must let go and for the most part I have, but it's still there.

And thank you, MsP. I'm glad I found this place. It's so good to come visit with everyone. :hug: (and have a little collective drool over the guys..;) ).

I do understand, having lost 2 cats over the past years. I love animals so much. They ARE part of the family. Your dog was lucky to have someone to love him so much, and able to bring happiness to you, too. So, knowing he had a great life is a bit comforting. But missing them hurts SO much.
This place is a great way to get some much needed love, and lots of eye candy to fulfill the lust. Their music fills me up, too, in an almost scary way-an obsession of sorts.:uhoh: :hug:

Let's keep the skin thing going!!

Last edited:
youvedonewhat said:

It's very real grief isn't it; when you loose your pet. You get so attached to them. They love to see you when you come home, sit with you when you relax, stare at you when you're eating :lol: make you laugh and somehow they seem to know when you're low. I still miss him desperately. Hubby tells me I must let go and for the most part I have, but it's still there.

And thank you, MsP. I'm glad I found this place. It's so good to come visit with everyone. :hug: (and have a little collective drool over the guys..;) ).

Yes, it is very real. I never really thought I was that connected to my dogs, being a not very sentimental person and I wondered sometimes that maybe I didn't really love them enough, but when I lost my first poodle at just shy of 16 years it hit me very very hard. It's been four years now and I will still tear up when I think about it. Sorry for your loss, but think of U2 as you dear friends gift to you to ease the pain.

Dana

Back
Top Bottom