Leather Day- short cuts!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
miss becky - i :heart: when he does that! So sexy! And damn right, i'd love it if it were MY fingers!! :drool: :drool: WildHoney!

Both work for me! I love watching him run his hand through his hair :drool: and I'd love to run my hands through his hair :love:

2014b3e9.jpg

WildHoney said:
You're probably right. Didn't really look as i got carried away posting my first pictures:eek:

LOL! Here's another one of my least faves, speaking short hair, is this short enough?:) :no: :lol:

baldbono.jpg

u2granny said:
There you go, my second least favorite pic.

:scream: That's near the bottom of my list too, Granny :no: What is your first least fave pic?

Mine are this, the frowning muscle shirt one Wild Honey posted, the bald one I posted, and the 'wife beater' t-shirt Pop pics where he looks so mean. :yikes:

U2Kitten said:

:scream: That's near the bottom of my list too, Granny :no: What is your first least fave pic?

Mine are this, the frowning muscle shirt one Wild Honey posted, the bald one I posted, and the 'wife beater' t-shirt Pop pics where he looks so mean. :yikes:

the 'wife beater' t-shirt pics?:shrug:

Can't say i've seen these U2kitten. I must say that Pop Bono:drool: is my least fav. I need Bono:drool: with hair so i can dream of running y fingers though it!!

WildHoney said:

the 'wife beater' t-shirt pics?:shrug:

Can't say i've seen these U2kitten. I must say that Pop Bono:drool: is my least fav. I need Bono:drool: with hair so i can dream of running y fingers though it!!

I'll see if I can find them on another site, I've never saved them since I don't like them. :uhoh:

Here's one I was talking about, Wild Honey :uhoh:

bono_brown_s.jpg

and another :no:

bono_ha.jpg

He just looks so ..smelly.. and mean :( Not my type at all.

U2Kitten said:

Least fav is a tie between the bald pics and any elevated pics. I hate having my illusions shattered.
:(

WildHoney said:

See what you mean :eeklaugh: :sick:

How did Ali let him get away with it??:shocked:

She copied him by shaving her hair off too! :eeklaugh:

baddo.gif

I guess to show him how it looked? ;) "I'll grow it back when you grow yours back, dear" :lol: (though I don't think she was ever as dirty as he was in those pics :no: )

Oh and LOL Granny! Guess those 'elevated' pics didn't live up to your fantasies, eh? :sexywink: :censored:

U2Kitten said:

She copied him by shaving her hair off too! :eeklaugh:

baddo.gif

I guess to show him how it looked? ;) "I'll grow it back when you grow yours back, dear" :lol: (though I don't think she was ever as dirty as he was in those pics :no: )

Oh and LOL Granny! Guess those 'elevated' pics didn't live up to your fantasies, eh? :sexywink: :censored:

Either that or I've always been a very fortunate woman.

Back
Top Bottom