Leather Day: Shadeless Bono PLEASE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brafting1.jpg

hoodienoglasses.jpg

crookedteethyay.jpg

BonoFox1 said:
"HEY blm, are you going to post pic for your thread too?????":eyebrow:

SunBono16-1.jpg

BF1 - I have a confession to make: I do not know how to post a pic and I do not have a photobucket account. :banghead: I have always been quite "satisfied" with the pix you all print:drool: You guys cover every hot inch of the hottest damn man on earth. :drool:
I've been away all day and am now getting my fill scrolling and drooling!! I've been wanting to get set up, but always spend all my time on this site! I don't mean to sound lazy or anything like that!! I will surprise you one day.
My fav's are JT/ WOWY days and any current pix of Bono w/out shades.
:hug:

blm said:

BF1 - I have a confession to make: I do not know how to post a pic and I do not have a photobucket account. :banghead: I have always been quite "satisfied" with the pix you all print:drool: You guys cover every hot inch of the hottest damn man on earth. :drool:
I've been away all day and am now getting my fill scrolling and drooling!! I've been wanting to get set up, but always spend all my time on this site! I don't mean to sound lazy or anything like that!! I will surprise you one day.
My fav's are JT/ WOWY days and any current pix of Bono w/out shades.
:hug:

hey blm :wave: i didn't know how to post pics until like a week or two ago... it's all pretty simple to set up a photobucket account- it'll take no more than about 5 minutes and there's a thread in pleba somewhere to teach you how to post them here- once you learn its alot of fun... hope you can start posting pics soon :hug:

Beautiful pics everyone- the past week has been awesome for hot :bono: pics- thanx girls :hug:

Back
Top Bottom