Leather Day- Oral Fixation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:

jtbonoultimate.jpg

Do I have this one? :huh:

u2granny said:

this is new to me, I always thought (i read somewhere) that Bono started smoking during the AB sessions.

I remember reading his father objected to it and Bono said he didn't really smoke, that it was just to have a pose, knowing what to do with his hands.

greety said:

this is new to me, I always thought (i read somewhere) that Bono started smoking during the AB sessions.

I remember reading his father objected to it and Bono said he didn't really smoke, that it was just to have a pose, knowing what to do with his hands.

We've had long threads on this, discussing when he started smoking. I knew he was smoking in the JT days because there are a lot of pics, but I was also suprised to see him smoking way back in the Boy times. Most people who smoke do start young, so I guess he always has.

Here's more smoking pics:

bonojt90a.jpg

wickedglance.jpg

abpurple.jpg

Last edited:
Yes it is a great thread.

I'm sorry that I'm not posting very much lately but my photobucket is a mess.
I really should start making more files in there so I can finaly find the stuff when needed:|

U2Kitten said:
We've had long threads on this, discussing when he started smoking. I knew he was smoking in the JT days because there are a lot of pics, but I was also suprised to see him smoking way back in the Boy times. Most people who smoke do start young, so I guess he always has.

I thought he just used the cigarette as a stage prop during "Boy/Girl"?

Back
Top Bottom