Leather Day: Off duty freestylin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:
and his family and friends too! :)

bonogavincar.jpg

He and Gavin can look some much alike. I had to do a double take to figure out who is who in this one.

I think he and Gavin sometimes try for the same look;)

gavinbono3-vi.jpg

(not exactly off duty there though, but a good Bono and Gavin pic!)

A walk in the mountains...

bonomountains.jpg

Or maybe the beach instead...

ebarefootbch.jpg

U2Kitten said:
great pics ylime :up:

Thanks :) And, as always, yours are great, too! :bow: Just out of curiousity, how many pics do you have? I think I'm up to around 500 (uploaded in photobucket, anyway-I have no clue how many I have saved), and I just want to know what I need to aspire to! :wink:

Last edited:
Not exactly relaxing, but maybe just playing for himself?

bonobroom.jpg

lonleyguitar.jpg

bplays.jpg

ylimeU2 said:

Thanks :) And, as always, yours are great, too! :bow: Just out of curiousity, how many pics do you have? I think I'm up to around 500 (uploaded in photobucket, anyway-I have no clue how many I have saved), and I just want to know what I need to aspire to! :wink:

I had over 4000 U2 related pics on my old computer :scream: They are not lost, but with no way for the computer to get online or function windows properly I can't get to them. Maybe someday!

But, all is not lost. I probably have around 1,500 or more of the best ones on my fotki page:

http://www.fotki.com/kittylove

I have several hundred on boomspeed, but because they don't give you thumbnails it will take me ages go go through and resave and reupload the ones I don't remember the file names of. I got most of my pics from PLEBA, of course! Most of my first online pics (2001) were from now defunct websites. Just when I thought there were no more new old pics, here comes Kelly with all her finds! So I'm still saving! :yes:

Agentmissa, I always tell girls, please DON'T delete your pics after you upload them! They don't take up that much room, you can get dozens of pics for what one song takes up. Believe me, I have found out the hard way, NO service or site is ever totally safe! Some go under and disappear literally overnight, some change the rules and stop allowing linking or uploading of famous people, close your account, some delete after a certain time, some just accidently lose data in a server crash. Though photobucket looks okay now, last night's scare was enough to show us that it could happen at any time, and next time the pics might not come back. So PLEASE everybody don't ever delete your pics, or at least not your favorite or special ones. Your hard drive might crash too but it's more reliable than anyplace online!

Sorry for the lecture, I've just seen too many girls posting sad smilies at how they lost all their pics online and hadn't saved them. I don't want that to happen to anybody!

Last edited:
A good idea for a thread. It's nice to find pictures of him just chilling (or, in a few of them, sleeping), considering how busy he always is. He deserves a break every now and again. :).

A lot of wonderful pictures here, a few of which have him doing something really cute in them (like the ones of him peering out from behind someone, or the ones of him putting something in front of his eyes, and so on).

U2Kitten said:

:laugh:...leave it to Bono to be goofy and go in the water even with his shirt on. :hug: :bono:.

ylimeU2 said:
Anyone up for a umm... donkey ride?

donkeybono.jpg

With him? Sure :D!

ladylardence said:

Off the subject of Bono for a second...I've never seen Ali in sweats before. She looks good :). And I love all the pictures of Bono with his family :cute:.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom