Leather Day: nose and hands!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LCK said:
:drool: speechless.

Amount of time spent posting this reply: 14 seconds.

Amount of time spent staring at pics: :reject:

Having one of the greatest frontman of all time be hot, cool, compassionate, intelligent (too many to list): PRICELESS

miss-U2 said:
hey kelly u posted my stills of UF!!! :hyper: i am glad u like them!!

thanks for all these pics!!!:ohmy:

Thank you for making them :bow:

scan1.jpg

bigeyes.jpg

n031208_06.jpg

Leeloo said:
Bono has small hands. Pudgy, but small.

When I said "big", I didn't mean "long"; Edge has long hands. Bono's hands look wide and thick-fingered, muscular, like he could crush a full beer can in each fist.

Mind you, he's not a physically big man, so his hands may just look larger than they really are. You can't always tell from pictures, you can really only tell from real life.

I love that picture of him holding the baby. That is precious. You can tell, the man is a Daddy. :cute:

I know I said this last week, but I love leather days.

miss-U2 and Kelly, you girls rock Thanks for the pretty pics

I dare anyone to say there is anyone better than the Man

TiaraGurl said:
Having one of the greatest frontman of all time be hot, cool, compassionate, intelligent (too many to list): PRICELESS

:yes:.

Amen to that.

Originally posted by Northeast
fuzzies thinking about bono cradling a baby:cute:

Same here. I love pictures of him with babies and older kids. He's so good with them. And when he carries them on his shoulders...:cute:...

By the way, if you were to say what you were thinking in response to the "wild horses" thing...it probably wouldn't be any different than what the rest of us are thinking. ;).

I still haven't seen the "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses?" video, though. :(. I can't find it on Kazaa or anything.

Anywho, I'm in agreement with U2Kitten-Bono should never get a nose job (haha, that reminds me of a fanfiction story I read one time by someone-in it, the guys were all chatting with each other, and the others were poking fun at Bono's nose, and one of them was like, "Can you imagine the uproar if Bono got a nose job?" and another said that the fans would probably pelt him with red clown noses every time he went out. That's probably not too far from the truth. :laugh:...that whole chat story was hilarious).

Also, miss-U2, the picture you attached on the 6th page, in the post where you talked about your pizza...for some reason, I just find the way he's standing in that one to be really cute. I really like that one.

Course, I like the other pictures, too. :). Some of the best pictures involving Bono's hands are when he's flashing the peace sign, and I noticed a couple of those in here. :up: :D.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom