LEATHER Day - Mackie baby, I know you missed me.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:
eb33fe39.jpg

4b7d3964.jpg

410018fd.jpg

72d1bdbd.jpg

Granny and Kelly, you're killing us! Great stills. We're not worthy, we're not worthy, we're not worthy! thank you!!

Bono does look sad in some of these stills.

When he sings "love is blindness" at the concert, with the girl on stage, it just breaks my heart.
It sounds so sad.

Last edited:
those eyes, those eyes....*sigh* i can just look into them forever. *gets poetic* they are a beautiful whirlpool that i can drown in...
:drool:

thankyou said:

U2 ZOO live from Sidney. It's at the very end. Makes my eyes tear up...... :sad:

yea I got that one sent to me, and when I was watching the whole show for the first time(glued to my pc screen, watching fullscreen ofcourse :drool: the fly) I completely got sad when I heard him singing that song with so much emotion! first with or without you, sounded definately sadder than usual, and he looked sooo sad, hugging himself an' that... but I really LOVE his falsetto

:madwife: at Bono for smoking!!!!!!

bonocomet said:
I really must get this. :ohmy: Is it on dvd? I need that.
nope, on VHS only, that's why I don't have it either.. I got it sent by Dreamoutloud13 :) if you drop me your email I'll upload and send it all tomorrow :)
oh no I'll forget that, messy person I am, email me instead so I'll see your name and remember :)
Ack I gotta go now, if you diddn't catch my adress here(prefer not to have it everywhere around the internet.. ) maybe Babydoll can pm it to you, since she knows it and is a premium :wink:

babydoll, I don't think he smokes fulltime, otherwise there'd be more pics of him smoking... I think he just does it ocasionally

Last edited:
Me too. It's almost hypnotic. I have to read everything the "man" is doing every single time, even though I already know what he's doing. And Bono looks amazing.

bonocomet said:
Me too. It's almost hypnotic. I have to read everything the "man" is doing every single time, even though I already know what he's doing. And Bono looks amazing.

did you know Bono sprained his ankle at the set? he was overdoing it a bit too much... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom