Leather Day - Leather, leather and more leather....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoecho2007.jpg

please allow me this one

bonobath.jpg

basically "leather" and "skin" are both translated in italian as "pelle"...so I'm not off topic ;)

hcbiggs- purrrrfect leather day!:bow:
I do miss that gorgeous head of hair. But I am over it.

BonoFox1 Thank YOU- I am only on page 3 but this is one of my weaknesses-you have my endless love!!

BonoFox1 said:

Last edited:
onekea said:
please allow me this one

bonobath.jpg

basically "leather" and "skin" are both translated in italian as "pelle"...so I'm not off topic ;)

Hey was hoping someone would come up with a clever way of including this "mandated leather day" pic. Well done Onekea!! :bow:

It's the same thing in the Finnish language, the word "nahka" can mean either leather or skin. :sexywink:

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:

Hey was hoping someone would come up with a clever way of including this "mandated leather day" pic. Well done Onekea!! :bow:

It's the same thing in the Finnish language, the word "nahka" can mean either leather or skin. :sexywink:
Or maybe the leather was just laying over on the bed while he was taking a soak. That's what I'm thinking. :drool:

Ooo It would be so censored that it would probably just be a couple sentences long after all the naughty stuff got cut out. :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom