Leather Day: Leather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

I know.... and still I'm sure she was grabbing his arse there! :lol:

-edit-
weird stuff.. I just hit post and SNL started playing on my mediaplayer!

Your computer has succum to Bonoitus!!! :wink:

Anyway here a couple more caps of the infamous lap dance I just took...

Look how the girl has her head buried well and truely in his lap!!!! :ohmy: I'm soooo jealous!!! :banghead:

bonolapdance41sl.png

And the look on her face says it all....

bonolapdance59zp.png

:crazy: :combust: :drool:

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:

Your computer has succum to Bonoitus!!! :wink:

Anyway here a couple more caps of the infamous lap dance I just took...

Look how the girl has her head buried well and truely in his lap!!!! :ohmy: I'm soooo jealous!!! :banghead:

bonolapdance41sl.png

And the look on her face says it all....

bonolapdance59zp.png

:crazy: :combust: :drool:

u can say that again! jealousy really does suck. he is completely in her lap, wow he sure can be a successful stripper....after retirement! :drool:

I was just wondering if anyone saved any of the pics that granny just posted here that are already gone, if you'd mind reposting some of them. I was at work when I saw them come up so I only saw them for a sec before they were gone. It looked like there were some really nice ones I'd never seen before :( ... anyways... thanks :)

bonocomet said:
I was just wondering if anyone saved any of the pics that granny just posted here that are already gone, if you'd mind reposting some of them. I was at work when I saw them come up so I only saw them for a sec before they were gone. It looked like there were some really nice ones I'd never seen before :( ... anyways... thanks :)

I've been packing boxes, hauling boxes, and moving all day (tomorrow, as well), so I missed them, too. :(

I thought I saw baby bono in leather pants.... anybody??? Help us poor souls!

:lol: I feel like Tweety... I tawt I saw a puddybono!

ahem...sorry

I need sleep

Back
Top Bottom