Leather Day: Knight Commander Cover Me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jano said:
anyone??? big???
poparamaix9.jpg

[/IMG]

Yes I have the original magazine plus the article and will scan the cover for you this Friday afternoon when I get home from college! :wave:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Yes I have the original magazine plus the article and will scan the cover for you this Friday afternoon when I get home from college! :wave:
woooaa :drool:
thanks

bonocomet said:
It is indeed a small supplement that was attached to a regular size issue. The date is February 9, 2006 and has Kanye West on the cover wearing a crown of thorns. The small magazine also has Feb. 9, 2006 printed at the bottom of all the pages on the inside. It was a special supplement previewing all the Grammy nominees with little 1 page articles about each one of them and other little odds and ends. (Such as a pic of Bono and Sinatra stating that the speech by Sinatra that was cut off for an ad was Grammys worse crime ever.) The U2 article has one of Kevin Westenbergs awesome b&w pics with it. (aha found it...).

Edited to add that the main issue does not contain any U2 content.
Thank you soooo much for the info - now I know what actual cover & date to look for!

I'd still love some info on tracking down a copy of that purple Russian RS cover from 2005 is anyone has some info.... :pray: :D

Wonderful, hcb, wonderful. Sounds like everyone connected w/the tour had a crazy/amazing time..shite. I totally agree with JC, I so wish I'd been there...:drool: :drool: Alcohol AND Bono....too much, too much...hee hee...:evil: :evil: :evil:

How's that :uhoh: I might have it bigger but they usually come out too big, so I reduce them.

I think I have scanned some more of my magazines since we did this thread too... :hmm:

would you have one where the image is a little sharper I would appreciate it , I'm trying to isolate Bono and remove that bar :madspit: blocking his beautiful body ! :drool:

No sorry, that's the problem with my scanner, they are TOO sharp. You can see every detail of the photo and so they are grainy. I thought there is a pic around of him without that banner. hmmm...

oh sorry nevermind, I think I was thinking of a different pic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom