Leather Day: JT Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ajt2.jpg

ajt3.jpg

ajt1.jpg

ajt9.jpg

ajthat.jpg

Re: Re: Leather Day: JT Bono

KristenF said:

God, I'm old enough to remember this spray painting incident. I think he got into trouble with Dianne Feinstein, who was the mayor of San Fransisco at the time. Nothing really came of it, but she sure tried like hell to go after him.:madspit:

I remember that. They charged Bono with something.......a violation of a city ordinance. It was stupid, and they dropped the charges. It was perhaps not the smartest PR move he ever made but it was hardly worth the hassle in the courts and stuff.:mad: :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored:

kellyahern said:
Okay, I'm lacking in imagination this week :reject: But I checked through the past couple of months worth of Leather days, and we really haven't had a strictly JT leather day in a while, right? :)

Plus I found some new goodies :drool:

3396669523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232348%3A3348%3C7ot1lsi

3396669523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232348%3A3348%3C4ot1lsi

3396669523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232348%3A3348%3C3ot1lsi

3396669523232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232348%3A32%3C7%3C2ot1lsi

Awww these are great! This is my biggest U2 regret in lifetime.. I was in high school at the time... heard on the radio that U2 was going to be doing a free concert in SF which is only an hour away from me, my friend and I debated going, but then we got scared to cut school and we didnt go! :sad: In the long run would it have mattered cutting a day of school? But I missed out on this!?!?!:scream:
I did get to see the 2nd concert they did in Oakland though, right after the Embarcadero incident happened which was amazing :love:

Re: Re: Leather Day: JT Bono

U2SJ said:
Awww these are great! This is my biggest U2 regret in lifetime.. I was in high school at the time... heard on the radio that U2 was going to be doing a free concert in SF which is only an hour away from me, my friend and I debated going, but then we got scared to cut school and we didnt go! :sad: In the long run would it have mattered cutting a day of school? But I missed out on this!?!?!:scream:
I did get to see the 2nd concert they did in Oakland though, right after the Embarcadero incident happened which was amazing :love:

Ohhh...:( :hug:. Sorry that you didn't get to go the first time. But yay for you getting to see their 2nd concert! :D.

That story about him getting in trouble for spray painting that thing is funny (but hey, if that's the worst thing he's done...).

*Looks at kellyahern's stills on the third page, :combust:s*

I love you. Those are some of my absolute favorite moments from that film (particularly the bit where they're backstage between "In God's Country" and "When Love Comes To Town"...:drool:...).

Angela

U2Kitten said:
This is for you U2SJ! ;)

bonolayingu2sj.jpg

:combust::love: Beautiful! Thanks Kitty! :hug:

:hug: to all of you that posted all these incredible JT Bono pics! I woke up a bit down and nervous today, I just got back from the 1st of 3 mandatory divorce court dates, but looking in this thread made me :) Not that I am not happy with my decision on divorce, it was still so wierd to go to court. And since my ex went back to Italy he wasnt there, thank God.
My friend just told me on the phone that she wishes she had a passion for something like me for U2, she said it amazes me that I will be sad about something but then as soon as I see something U2 my mood changes immediately! Thank God for U2!
Oh and one more interesting thing, after court my parents and I went to lunch, and just before getting up to leave "Beautiful Day" came on in the restaurant....I just sat there and smiled :)
Sorry to ramble! :huh:

Re: Re: Re: Leather Day: JT Bono

Moonlit_Angel said:

*Looks at kellyahern's stills on the third page, :combust:s*

I love you. Those are some of my absolute favorite moments from that film (particularly the bit where they're backstage between "In God's Country" and "When Love Comes To Town"...:drool:...).

Angela

I'd love to take credit :) , but those are miss-U2's (and very lovely there are too :drool: )

and I love that part in the movie too :)

Last edited:
OMG that last one....what pleasure to watch that download so slowly....wow his eyes :drool: He is absolutely perfect there :love:

don't have time look at all of these now but the 1st 'pg' :love:

that Blue, aqua, black background performnace one [below the LAs Vegas shot/ above the real big close up photos] >'pg ?8'<

--:kiss: he's soooo boootifuul, there :drool:
>wishes SHE could have been close enough to have been able to take a photo like that :( :sigh:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Leather Day: JT Bono

kellyahern said:
I'd love to take credit :) , but those are miss-U2's (and very lovely there are too :drool: )

and I love that part in the movie too :)

I just now noticed that. :reject:. My bad. Sorry about that, miss-U2. :hug:.

Still love ya anyway, kelly. :).

U2SJ...awww...:(. Don't feel bad about rambling, that's what we're all here for-to listen to your problems and help you feel better. And yeah, thank god for U2 being around to cheer you up. :D.

And great pictures, everyone.

Angela

Yummy!

Thanks everyone for those beautiful pics. This is when I first "met" Bono, my hubby bought the R&H DVD and I'm ashamed to say I said to him "Who are they?" But as soon as it started I knew straight away I was going to LOVE it! Needless to say he regrets buying it big time coz my love and admiration for Bono grows bigger all the time and I cant contain myself sometimes. He just raises his eyebrows and gives me that tut-tut look! At least he loves their music too and is looking forward to going to the concert as well! Bono love to you all! :heart: :bono: :heart:

:ohmy: :drool: :bono: :love: :faint:

:hug: Thanks for the JT Bono pics everybody! I wish that I had gone and seen them too when they came to the Tarant County Convention Center in Fort Worth (which was in the movie too), but I was 17 living at home with no job and no cash. I was a full time student. There was also no way of asking my parents for the money because I knew it was probably going to be expensive. :sigh:

And to U2SJ, :hug: I understand how you feel. Talking about it does help. U2 also helps me brighten my day too. Just seeing one pic helps me forget my lazy 7th graders! :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom