Leather Day: J.E.A.N.S!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
d6e719c1.jpg

Hi blm! :wave: I have been debating about whether or not I should post my story again, because it seems that my story is pretty well known around here, and not particularly in a good way. I'm the girl who Bono told he was "fresh out of kisses." I sometimes get crap because my boyfriend at the time, now my husband, asked Bono if he would kiss me. I had no clue that he was going to ask him. It flew out of his mouth. It seems to some people that it would have been better for me to ask him myself or whatever, but I was speechless. I seriously could not talk, and my boyfriend knew that a kiss from Bono would mean the world to me. The video is on youtube and is linked in the meeting section. Thanks for being interested though. ;)

Here a few more pictures from Charlotte:

001-1.jpg

001-Copy-1.jpg

Hi bonohero, I like your pictures, especially the last one is verrry hot!

And I don't think you should be critisized for telling your Bono story, I don't see anything bad about what you or your boyfriend have said or done. Let's face it, most of us wouldn't have themselves under control in Bono's presence, and no matter how sensible you are when you are thinking about it (like: say this to him and not that), when the excitement is taking over things can turn around pretty quickly. I still thought Bono's reaction was very sweet, I'm glad you got to see him and he kissed your hand (if I remember correctly).

bonohero said:
Here are some more pics taken in Atlanta when I met him. He has on a denim jacket, and jeans. Enjoy!

*sorry that they're kinda blurry*

u2bono001.jpg

u2bono002.jpg

u2bono003.jpg
We were in Atlanta for the Friday show--waited from 2 pm til around 6:30 when they pulled in & went into the garage but did not come back out-the security people said for us to get ready Bono would come out--but he didn't. :sad:

I enjoy sharing the hotness known as Bono, so no problem. I, too :heart: the last picture. I had to track it down yesterday so that I could post it. I believe it was taken during WTSHNN. I might have more. I'll have to look.

Last Unicorn, thank you for your kind words. I was really excited about sharing my story after it first happened, but when I put it up on youtube and then came back in here to the youtube links, I found that some people had criticized :shame: the way that the events unfolded. I was VERY excited that Bono kissed my hand and even more touched that he called me "gorgeous." I'm still on a high from that. It's not every day that the man of your dreams tells you you're gorgeous. :faint:

Bono's Doll said:
We were in Atlanta for the Friday show--waited from 2 pm til around 6:30 when they pulled in & went into the garage but did not come back out-the security people said for us to get ready Bono would come out--but he didn't. :sad:

I hate when you wait all day to catch that man and don't get to meet him. My friends and I went to Chicago for the concert on May 10th and it was sweltering. We got in line at about 7:30 am and went over to the loading docks at about 12:30. We ended up waiting until about 4:30 until Bono came in. He got out and greeted fans, but these other people that had just gotten there got to meet him and we didn't, because they pushed and shoved their way up front. We were soooo disappointed :sad:, as you can imagine. My friend just sobbed on the way back to our spot.

Next time they come to Atlanta, we should meet up! Maybe we could be good luck to each other. You never know!

Bonohero, I agree with what LastUnicorn said totally. I do remember reading this, now. Didn't realize it was you.
:hug: People can be mean..... anyway, you got a kiss on the hand-how awesome. (and it was because your other half was thinking of you!! that is very sweet.):hi5:

Back
Top Bottom