Leather Day- In the headlights of a stretch car, you're a rock star

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
338%3B29%3B923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232346556%3C3%3A7ot1lsi

I love this. I'v never seen this before.:drool:

kellyahern said:
I love the one with the big stuffed animal too (I think that was from his site :scratch: )

I can't find that pic, but it's the one with Bono looking at the stuffed animal in the crowd like "what the heck?" :lol:

You mean this pic?
mirror_excess.jpg

I found this from olive's site!(Thanks,olive!You have many good stuff!!):D

Last edited:
Aaaaawwwww!

verte76 said:
I love his pix too. I didn't know he was in Cleveland. There were so many people there I didn't know who was who. Damn.

I wouldn't have known him from Adam (no pun intended) if it wasn't for a fellow Zootopian. While we were standing in line at the Hard Rock Cafe on Friday night waiting for EXIT, "Blondie" from Zootopia introduced us to him. It was weird at first because she said, "Everybody this is Otto, Otto these are Zootopians." Then my brain was trying to figure out why his name was so familiar. Then she said, "This is Otto the famous photographer." He was very modest about her comment. After she said that, then it clicked. Then I was like "I love your pictures! You should be famous!" Then I saw him again at the Rock Hall where he was standing beside is big blown up picture, talking to fans, and explaining how his pic became part of the Rock Hall. He said he has never met the guys, but he thinks that the guys know his work now because U2 had to approve the exhibit from photos that were taken of the displays in the Rock Hall and then the photos were sent for approval to them on the Internet. So if you folks are wondering if U2 have seen their exhibit, the answer is yes, but only via the Internet. As far as I know they have never made a personal appearance there.

Back
Top Bottom