Leather Day:"I'll take a Bo-Jo manwich please"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
Hi :wave:

Can we post pics of BONO and his awesome bodyguard JOHN!!

I think John has one of the GREATEST jobs in the world, guarding our precious Heros sexy bod!!:happy:

I met John a couple of times and he is big and burly and mean looking sometimes but really he is a just a big Teddy Bear but when it comes to guarding his boss he is all business!!

45efc05e.jpg

bonoheart.jpg

Thanks for the excuse to post my pics again! :sexywink:

Hotel4Bonob.jpg

Bono4dAngleterreHotel_2005_0002.jpg

I think I have a couple more but I'm going to have to scan them,once I get home today. I'm packing up my stuff from my student flat moving to my parents house for a 4 month long 'summer holiday'! Although I won't be doing much holidaying as such, coz I'll be working my ass off for most of it!! :lol:

^ :lol: I imagine John is a pro at picture-taking by now :wink:

What a brilliant thread idea, BF :love: John is such a soft-spoken sweetheart. Gotta love both those men :cute:

John is SUCH a nice guy, you'd think being bodyguard to such a high profile celeb would have gone to his head, but he's so sweet and down to earth :drool:

kafrun said:
^ :lol: I imagine John is a pro at picture-taking by now :wink:

What a brilliant thread idea, BF :love: John is such a soft-spoken sweetheart. Gotta love both those men :cute:

True, Big J is a real cool guy,
Its funny before a show as we waited for his boss, he stayed out side talking to us for about a 1/2 hour finally he kept looking back and we asked if the guys would be coming out he said that they were filming we kept asking to get Bono out here he finally said "let me see if I can get his butt out here!!"
*John is so down to earth :)

Back
Top Bottom