Leather Day:"I'll take a Bo-Jo manwich please"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^^Oh I've filled in that blank for years :evil:

KIF_1197.jpg

:hug: I love all of your John pictures, BF1, but you posted all I had. so I have nothing to contribute.

:sad:

I think, though, John can tell a *spooky* fan from an honest fan. :hmm:

Last edited:
Bono Mot said:
:hug: I love all of your John pictures, BF1, but you posted all I had. so I have nothing to contribute.

:sad:

I think, though, John can tell a *spooky* fan from an honest fan. :hmm:

Oh MOT!!!:hug:

I think i went a bit Bo-Jo crazy but I really wanted to see more pics from other that I had not seen ((JCoster and Nula posted some that were new to me)) *still hope more peeps post some that I dont have because I still have lots more that I can share, So should I just post them?:hmm:

Please anyone who have any SHARE :D

Yeah, I definitely think it looks like him in the 1st pic, so if it is, than that's him in the 2nd pic too. :hmm:

^ :giggle:

I do have one more of these but it didn't have John in it so I didn't post it. (It has Morleigh in it)

kafrun said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A4XmK6znPo
I'm almost positive that's John that can be seen at 5:40 :hmm: Oh, and pay no mind to Bono rolling around with a girl and moaning on the stage :shifty::drool:

ok , I forgot to look for John in that clip ...
Bono was just to hot ...Bono moans :drool: :drool: :drool:
but if you say John was in that clip I'll take your word for it .

thanks for the link kafrun !!!

last unicorn said:
Great idea for a thread! I think John really seems nice for a security guy, he has a great job! But then again, I am sure not everything is great about it all the time. The pictures are very sweet. I can't help noticing that B and J often have the same facial expression, that's funny. :giggle:

I read in an old thread that they are cousins or sth like that.....mayyyybbeeeee thats why!!...but Im not 100% sure:wink:

Back
Top Bottom