Leather Day: If Bono can look, why can't we?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babydoll said:
336105ef.jpg

:drool: No, :combust: is more like it!

OH God,this one again,you are killing me:macdevil: :faint:

bonocomet said:
Thanks for putting the credits on the pics Gg. :)

and do you by any chance have the show above that which you mentioned seeing last night on your pc ? I don't remember if I've ever seen it. :confused: (Which performance is it?)

lol ofcourse I have it on my pc you nitwit, otherwise how could I've watched it last night :wink:
It's the Jonathan Ross show, they have a short interview (Bono Edge fake a fight :cute: ) it's really funny, they're poking fun of themselves and Jon, and he's being mad at Ads for 'betraying' them brits because Ads has an Irish passsport now(still has english aswell tho)
they played Vertigo, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, and I Will Follow... during the last one he ripped it :combust:
I warn you, mr Ross is pretty inaudible sometimes...
it's uploading atm :) I'll post a link here k?

BC, 2 words for ya, HAVE MERCY!!!!!!

One of the best interviews I have ever seen with them. Bono was ravishingly charming.....the voice :drool:

It will make your night!!!

Wow, thank you so much for this link. I have never seen this interview. And B ripping his shirt :drool: . Making the whole damn rainy day for me.

and did you both notice that LARRY said something spontaneously :wink:

I love the friendly banter between them, and with the interviewer aswell :cute: They all love each other... *dreamy sigh*

Back
Top Bottom