Leather Day: If Bono can look, why can't we?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everyone else, namely me, is in stunned blissful silence and drooling at all those awesome pics!!! I don't have any others to add unless you want some double ups!! :wink:

^ :lol:

this one a bit bigger here...

bwbonobabybackbig.jpg

Oops typo! :rolleyes: Of course I meant to say 'sneak peaks' but I was in the middle of my computer classes and had to type quickly before our teacher noticed I wasn't doing doing the given assainment!! :whistle:

More sneak peaks....

Bono_in_pink2.jpg

denimcowboy.jpg

:drool: :wink:

bonocomet said:
We also have those sweaty elevation pics in the original large size too... I'll try to find them...

Oh wait a sec... just noticed we were asked not to post them as they are the photographers property. sorry.

:whistle: they were, untill I put the name of the photographer in the pic, aka giving her credit :wink:

:shifty:

bonooutbursthugequ0.jpg

bonohandshothugexi4.jpg

bonohandshugeoy0.jpg

I think this one is a bit bigger than the one posted before aswel...
bonosexywaterbottle0607kopenhagenhu7.jpg

Galeongirl said:

:whistle: they were, untill I put the name of the photographer in the pic, aka giving her credit :wink:

:shifty:

bonooutbursthugequ0.jpg

bonohandshothugexi4.jpg

bonohandshugeoy0.jpg

I think this one is a bit bigger than the one posted before aswel...
bonosexywaterbottle0607kopenhagenhu7.jpg

did he rip open his shirt or summin? cos if he did, he likes doing that dosent he?

U2_Dudette said:

did he rip open his shirt or summin? cos if he did, he likes doing that dosent he?

it was in Copenhagen, the aircos were broken there and inside it was around 42°C (107,6F) and during Pride, Bono ripped his shirt open... that was the last song before the encore, and he appeared with a new shirt later tho...
and STILL I haven't been able to get a videoclip of that day... :(

Galeongirl said:

it was in Copenhagen, the aircos were broken there and inside it was around 42°C (107,6F) and during Pride, Bono ripped his shirt open... that was the last song before the encore, and he appeared with a new shirt later tho...
and STILL I haven't been able to get a videoclip of that day... :(

oh geez hot!! im surprized no one fainted. must have been even more hotter cos of all the people huddled together and the heat off the instruments etc...

hope u get a video clip soon, lol

Thanks for putting the credits on the pics Gg. :)

and do you by any chance have the show above that which you mentioned seeing last night on your pc ? I don't remember if I've ever seen it. :confused: (Which performance is it?)

Back
Top Bottom